Sitel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Sitel in October 2011.

Interview Details – Sent a resume regarding seeing Sitel at a Job Fair.--took computer proficiency exam--Interviewed by Operations Manager--Drug test--Background exam

Interview Question – How do you feel about working with the Military?   View Answers (2)

Customer Service Agent (AAA) Interview

Customer Service Agent (AAA)
Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details – The Hiring process entailed to fill out an online 4 page application followed by an assessment (behavioral, Technical, Typing, Voice Audition). I was notified by email if passing and invited to schedule an interview. I was able to through a link pick the best times for me and also cancel if necessary. The interviewer called 15 minutes late but she had back to back interviews and was very nice.

Interview Question – I had to role play with here on the type of call I would take from A through Z. They wanted to see if I can think on my feet and have good judgment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations it was a fixed off of part time 9.50/hour pay.

Very Easy Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online then received an email to set up an interview time for the current campaign they were recruiting for. I set up my phone interview.

The interviewer called on time. She was friendly but stumbled over herself a few times, maybe she was new? She told me about the job, how much it paid and gave me details on the training. She had me perform a speed test on my computer.

At the end of the call she offered me the job. She told me I'd need to do a background check, credit check and drug screening.

Interview Question – She didn't ask me any questions, other than if I had any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. The pay is set, either accept it or decline the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online then received a email for a telephone interview. During interview she told me the job overview & about the pay. Then asked me to go to 3 different websites to fund thing & did a speed test. Then ask mutiple interview questions at the end if the interview she said to check my email withing the next 48 hours about the next step in the application process

Interview Question – Dont remember   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiations

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Work At Home Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – Everything is done online. I applied online got an email to schedule my interview after I test my sped of computer. I just got off the phone with a recruiter for my interview. Told me about the job and how much they pay. asked a lot of name a situation when questions. Asked me to check weather to for a state on a website and to see who the president was of sitel. (its under the leadership tab) at the end he said that he would like me on a few campaigns and to check email periodically to go to next steps.

Interview Question – Give an example when you thought on your feet.?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. pay is 9.25 I accepted.

Very Easy Interview

@home Interview

@home

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – Interview is over the phone, must be near your computer you will be working from, be prepared to do a speed test on internet as well. Very easy and simple job interview questions. My interviewer was very nice and professional. If everyone is like her then the job will be GREAT!

Interview Question – There was no difficult question, if you have customer service skills and experience you will do just fine.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in April 2012.

Interview Details – Sitel has recruiters who contact you via email. Once you've gone through the assessments they set up a phone interview which is rather detailed, something comparable to the STAR method. You're asked several situational questions regarding customer service situations. The interviewer is typing as you answer. I was asked about 10 of these questions. Be as detailed as possible.

Interview Question – Dealing with customers who are in unsafe situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isn't any negotiation.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was quite cumbersome and plagued by bad communication. After an initial phone interview with HR, I met with the hiring manager. In my opinion, Sitel is very insular and believes that anyone without experience in their particular industry is not right for the organization. I found the initial interview to put me on the defensive about my experience, skills and ability to succeed in the role. I was brought back to meet with several other executives, which was a slightly more positive experience. Then there was no communication for 30+ days, after which I was asked to prepare, on very short notice, an extensive plan and presentation--not for a hypothetical situation, but a very real dilemma they are facing. I balked at being asked for what basically boils down to free consulting work and removed myself from consideration. The lack of communication for over a month did not work in their favor at all.

Interview Question – Asked to prepare a marketing plan for a very real business problem they are experiencing.   Answer Question

Coach Interview

Negotiation Details – None

CONTINUOUS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT Interview

CONTINUOUS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Ocala, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sitel in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online which didn't ask for my resume. I showed up and they were eager to interview me. My first interview was 30 minutes. My second was 2 hours. My THIRD I was there for a 5 hours. There was supposed to be a problem statement already ready but no one was ready. I was given a problem statement and expected to solve the problem which was ridiculously impossible. I was not contacted until 2 weeks after sending emails to follow up. I asked for feedback and was told I did great and I was to shortly speak with the regional manager. I did't hear from them for 3 weeks. I emailed several times with no response. I called when I saw the job requisition back online. I called the director and he said I was still in the race and no news is no news. I haven't called them since. That was 2 months ago.

Interview Question – Salary expectation. Industry Standard is 75K-95K and they were offering high 60s that included bonuses. I wasn't prepared to get a job offer that low.   View Answer