Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.1

Talent Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel (Remote, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

After several conversations with "Hiring Manager X", a verbal offer that was agreed at "dollar amount K" and an explanation of the bonus structure to include what it currently is and the new process to come in a couple of weeks and a review of the benefits, I finally received a very delayed response that I was NOT selected for the position.

After the offer was given, I was told that "Hiring Manager X" wanted me to speak with another colleague at the beginning of the week, which I did. I also spoke to the Hiring Manager's boss as well. Correspondence that things look good was relayed, but suddenly several days went by and communication stopped.

After I finally made an inquiry, "Hiring Manager X" called me and told me that he was sorry and someone with my experience and being in HR should understand that you don't always get the job you applied to.

I reminded "Hiring Manager X" that he gave me an offer, did not engage me with further instruction on next steps of the offer until I emailed him several days later, his follow-up commitment to trying to find out what went "wrong" in the process, to no returned response until my email and his follow up phone call. He again apologized.

I was finally told my sourcing was strong enough. Shocked, I sent additional correspondence to support my experience (even after I thought I had the job offer?). I inquired about what the organization was looking for as it relates to Recruitment initiates for this position and was told by "Hiring Manager X" he would speak with the others about the conversations and their thoughts. I was also reassured by "Hiring Manager X" that he felt I was qualified for this position but would get more information and to NOT write if off totally yet.

I don't understand if I did something wrong, if my character profile was not what the company was looking for, if something was recovered regarding my experience that was concerning, if my referrals were not adequate enough to support my experience, or if I was just put through a broken process.

Humiliating and Embarrassing. I would not recommend this company.

Negotiation

Horrible and then was told I was not selected, after several days and my final inquiries to understand what happened.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel (Norman, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process itself was quick and I learned it's because they have a 70% attrition rate, which means they needed people RIGHT NOW. The interviewer was actually a very pleasant young woman who made me feel at ease, but asked a lot of very vague questions that didn't really gauge what type of worker I was, but rather gauged how I felt about the work environment itself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They offered me a position and I took it.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel in June 2014.

Interview

My interview was scheduled at 9:00 am central time however the interviewer called me at 8:50 am. I had no problem hearing her but she kept asking if it was a bad time for me? Like she wanted me to say yes.

Interview Questions

• craziest question. "I though you said you did't have a computer? " I said that I wanted to work with them because they provide the equipment except for the monitor. If I didn't have a computer how did I use the internet to do the speedtest and answer all the crazy questions you just asked me?   2 Answers

Aaa Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and did the assessment tests, then I received an email asking for a speed test. After that I got an invitation to a phone interview. The interview was really easy, she just asked me to open a few web pages and look for certain things. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The only question that was asked was if I had an open schedule.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel (Remote, OR).

Interview

There are usually 2 prescreen interviews which aren't that hard. They need a speedtest of your internet upload and download. They ask questions about your ability to troubleshoot a computer and about your ability to sale to others.

Interview Questions

• There really aren't any unless you are not familiar with how to operate your computer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary is the same for everyone

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in April 2014.

Interview

Received an email asking if I was interested in tech support, replied yes and was asked to setup an interview time using appointmentplus website. Setup for 4/26 at 8pm, they called me about 8:05pm. The interviewer was very friendly, took about 10 mins. She asked me how to troubleshoot an internet comnnection and how to connect a bluray player to a hdtv

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, was very smooth, she asked if I had any call center experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, was offered 9.00 per hour and free dtv after 90 days

DTV Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I was asked questions about technical issues.

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Interview is easy, just breath air and you are employed.

Interview Questions

• do you have open flexability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview

You have to first complete the online application along with the skills test & the voice test, which is long. You will then be called by a recruiter who will ask you questions about job experiences & then an face-to-face interview will be conducted later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was really no negotiation. They just told me what I'd be paid and that was it.

IBS-CSR Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

The application is a little frustrating. You have to put some of the same information in twice. Other than that it was easy. I did a phone interview and speed test. Once selected, I started receiving information on which jobs were available. I completed a second interview for the position I applied for and was scheduled for orientation.

Interview Questions

• General questions as to why you are right for work at home   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is not any negotiation room at all. You take it or you don't