Sitel

Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.2

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

I went online job searching, and came across, Sitel is hiring for call center. I never knew that when i started the job that I would actually be working for Verizon prepaid. I filled out the app online, which was a very lengthy process. it wasnt 30 mins later they were calling me to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • I had to read a script back to the lady. Also that I would be working with, ( you never know what you are gonna have to encounter on the other line with complete strangers.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent (AAA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

The Hiring process entailed to fill out an online 4 page application followed by an assessment (behavioral, Technical, Typing, Voice Audition). I was notified by email if passing and invited to schedule an interview. I was able to through a link pick the best times for me and also cancel if necessary. The interviewer called 15 minutes late but she had back to back interviews and was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • I had to role play with here on the type of call I would take from A through Z. They wanted to see if I can think on my feet and have good judgment.   View Answer
    There was no negotiations it was a fixed off of part time 9.50/hour pay.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

I applied online then received an email to set up an interview time for the current campaign they were recruiting for. I set up my phone interview.

The interviewer called on time. She was friendly but stumbled over herself a few times, maybe she was new? She told me about the job, how much it paid and gave me details on the training. She had me perform a speed test on my computer.

At the end of the call she offered me the job. She told me I'd need to do a background check, credit check and drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • She didn't ask me any questions, other than if I had any questions.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. The pay is set, either accept it or decline the job.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel.

Everything is done online. I applied online got an email to schedule my interview after I test my sped of computer. I just got off the phone with a recruiter for my interview. Told me about the job and how much they pay. asked a lot of name a situation when questions. Asked me to check weather to for a state on a website and to see who the president was of sitel. (its under the leadership tab) at the end he said that he would like me on a few campaigns and to check email periodically to go to next steps.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. pay is 9.25 I accepted.

@home Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview is over the phone, must be near your computer you will be working from, be prepared to do a speed test on internet as well. Very easy and simple job interview questions. My interviewer was very nice and professional. If everyone is like her then the job will be GREAT!

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question, if you have customer service skills and experience you will do just fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

My interview was quickly after I put the application in. I was very happy with that. The process was really great.

Interview Questions
    You are told false information and gave high hopes but once you pass training you are treated wrongly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Applied online then received a email for a telephone interview. During interview she told me the job overview & about the pay. Then asked me to go to 3 different websites to fund thing & did a speed test. Then ask mutiple interview questions at the end if the interview she said to check my email withing the next 48 hours about the next step in the application process

Non negotiations

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel.

The hiring and interview process was quite cumbersome and plagued by bad communication. After an initial phone interview with HR, I met with the hiring manager. In my opinion, Sitel is very insular and believes that anyone without experience in their particular industry is not right for the organization. I found the initial interview to put me on the defensive about my experience, skills and ability to succeed in the role. I was brought back to meet with several other executives, which was a slightly more positive experience. Then there was no communication for 30+ days, after which I was asked to prepare, on very short notice, an extensive plan and presentation--not for a hypothetical situation, but a very real dilemma they are facing. I balked at being asked for what basically boils down to free consulting work and removed myself from consideration. The lack of communication for over a month did not work in their favor at all.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to prepare a marketing plan for a very real business problem they are experiencing.   Answer Question

Coach Interview

All interviews were over the phone

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in August 2013.

You apply online. I had to follow up with them as I had not heard anything within the allotted time. Once I touched bases they confirmed my results and set interview time. It was pretty standard and I was luckily hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • How I felt about the military? This was unexpected but based on the account I would be working on.   Answer Question