Sitel Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
87 interviews

2.2

Coach Interview

All interviews were over the phone

None

CONTINUOUS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ocala, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sitel in April 2013.

I applied online which didn't ask for my resume. I showed up and they were eager to interview me. My first interview was 30 minutes. My second was 2 hours. My THIRD I was there for a 5 hours. There was supposed to be a problem statement already ready but no one was ready. I was given a problem statement and expected to solve the problem which was ridiculously impossible. I was not contacted until 2 weeks after sending emails to follow up. I asked for feedback and was told I did great and I was to shortly speak with the regional manager. I did't hear from them for 3 weeks. I emailed several times with no response. I called when I saw the job requisition back online. I called the director and he said I was still in the race and no news is no news. I haven't called them since. That was 2 months ago.

Interview Questions
    • Salary expectation. Industry Standard is 75K-95K and they were offering high 60s that included bonuses. I wasn't prepared to get a job offer that low.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in November 2012.

1 Interview. Interview was professional and very simple questions. General behavior and customer service experience questions.

No negotiation.

Technical Support Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sitel in May 2013.

Filled out application with test. Interviewed twice over the phone. They tested my computer/internet multiple times, because for some projects you need to use your own. I worked on the directv project and they provided equipment (only needed monitor).

Set rate for all employees at $9.00/hour, periodic raises.

Call Receiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Sitel.

asked a few standard questions strung me along for MONTHS hired me

no negotiation no description of the job couldnt answer questions, lied about schedule and days times of training

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Cruces, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in March 2013.

Very quick, was hired on the spot because they were looking for a lot of Customer Service Representatives

Interview Questions
    • I knew what to expect because it is a call center, and I already expected that I would be dealing with angry customers   Answer Question
    I didn't even know I was done with the interview, and she offered me the job, and I accepted it. It was a very fast interview, and there was no negotiation.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sitel in February 2013.

Hiring was very quick. The woman who interviewed me by phone was extremely personable, which gave me a good impression of Sitel, but I was wrong.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very simple, leading me to realize now that anyone can be hired at Sitel   Answer Question
    none, I was hired

Anonymous Employee  in  Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sitel.

When I went in for the interview, I had to fill out some paperwork asking general questions. Then I had to show my diploma so that they could see that it was legal for me to work in the United States. I had a one-on-one interview that was very easy, after the interview I was told to go take a drug test. After two weeks my interviewer called and wanted to set up training for me.

Interview Questions

I had to decline because my training would have been from 4pm-12pm and then I would have to drive 30 mins to go home and had to be back up at 6am to go to my college classes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sitel in January 2013.

When I first went to the interview I had to do another application. Then I had to wait until I was called to be interviewed by one of their hr. She asked me about my past customer service experience. Also I was told to read a some paragraph off of a paper that a elementary school student can do. Then I was told that she would get back in contact with me after the background and credit check come in. In about almost three weeks I had received a phone call saying that I am hired and will start my paid training classes on the 18th.

Interview Questions
    There was not any negotiation phase. They were only hiring for someone who can work anytime and the starting is 8.50

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sitel in October 2012.

Great and short..to the point.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected quested questions   View Answer
    Want discuss until after the background check