Sitel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online then received an email to set up an interview time for the current campaign they were recruiting for. I set up my phone interview.

The interviewer called on time. She was friendly but stumbled over herself a few times, maybe she was new? She told me about the job, how much it paid and gave me details on the training. She had me perform a speed test on my computer.

At the end of the call she offered me the job. She told me I'd need to do a background check, credit check and drug screening.

Interview Question – She didn't ask me any questions, other than if I had any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. The pay is set, either accept it or decline the job.

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was a simple one with much importance given to judge our communication skill.

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!