Sitel

Sitel Network Engineer Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

I applied online then received an email to set up an interview time for the current campaign they were recruiting for. I set up my phone interview.

The interviewer called on time. She was friendly but stumbled over herself a few times, maybe she was new? She told me about the job, how much it paid and gave me details on the training. She had me perform a speed test on my computer.

At the end of the call she offered me the job. She told me I'd need to do a background check, credit check and drug screening.

Interview Questions
  • She didn't ask me any questions, other than if I had any questions.   Answer Question
There is no negotiation. The pay is set, either accept it or decline the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in July 2013.

The interview was a simple one with much importance given to judge our communication skill.