Sitel

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sitel in January 2009.

Interview Details – Initially applied for a training position. Based on my resume, I was contacted about a new position for a systems administrator opening by a recruiter. After a brief phone interview, I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. Basic interview questions with the recruiter. They called someone from their headquarters to perform a "technical" interview, since no on on site was qualified to assess my background. Everyone was polite and professional. Fairly laid-back process. The recruiter told me I would be contacted within a few days. The same afternoon, she called back and scheduled an interview with the director of the center. Instead of an interview, it seemed he was trying to convince me to take the position. The director offered me the position on the spot. The offer was low, but it was my first job out of college, so I was looking more for experience than money. Decent job, but found out the company has a history of underpaying, but offers more opportunities for experience due to the lack of staff. Overall, positive experience.

Interview Question – Can you be flexible with your schedule?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations possible. The company keeps salaries low to maintain a competitive edge. Bonuses can help make up the difference in salary.

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!