Sitel Technical Support Agent Interview Questions

2.1

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in April 2014.

Interview

Received an email asking if I was interested in tech support, replied yes and was asked to setup an interview time using appointmentplus website. Setup for 4/26 at 8pm, they called me about 8:05pm. The interviewer was very friendly, took about 10 mins. She asked me how to troubleshoot an internet comnnection and how to connect a bluray player to a hdtv

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, was very smooth, she asked if I had any call center experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, was offered 9.00 per hour and free dtv after 90 days

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel (Lake City, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Shortly after putting in my application, I received a confirmation email thanking me for my interest in working for Sitel and telling me that Human Resources would be in contact with me within 72 hours if my skills and experience matched any of their open positions. (Pretty standard/generic "thanks for applying" email) App was put in on a Saturday, Monday morning they called and asked me to come in for a job preview and testing on Thursday. At the job preview, they warned of not-so-nice callers, informed of pay rate and some of the benefits of working there and then we were ushered out onto the floor to do our testing. The first test was a typing test (timed), then there was a VERY basic computer knowledge test, a math test, SAT style word association test and of course a personality test. When I finished the test, the recruiter asked how I felt I did. I told her "good, I hope!". Friday morning I was called again to schedule the group interview. (that was a different experience, I had NEVER done a group one before). That was kind of a round-robin deal.. The interviewer asked her series of questions, and everyone took their turn answering. Some of the questions were "What are three words you would use to describe yourself? , Where do you see yourself in five years? , If you could change one thing about you, what would it be? ". They then split us up into two groups. One group was offered employment, the other group was not. Upon receiving the offer of employment (conditional), you must consent to a background check (no felonies in last 5 years), a credit check, and a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?   1 Answer

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel (Starkville, MS) in April 2012.

Interview

I had to check back with them about scheduling my drug test even after I passed the computer assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation you either take or leave their offer.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel (Las Cruces, NM) in March 2008.

Interview

They replied quickly to my application. I went in for a skills test then had an interview. They then sent me to get a drug test. They were very easy questions and the interviewer was very pleasant.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in June 2011.

Interview

A PIR round, a technical test and an HR round.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel (Moncton, NB (Canada)) in September 2008.

Interview

they first ask you to do a skill test plus to fill a form with all previous work experience. then they call you next or 2 days later to schedule an interview if the test was ok and the experience good enough for them. after what there is one on one meeting it goes fast because they want lot of people (because they lose lot at same time)

Interview Questions

• what makes you think you could do the job   1 Answer
    • how do you manage stress situations   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negociation at all

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in May 2008.

Interview

First you take a simple computer test to make sure you can use windows, if you own a computer you should pass no problem.

Second they give you a written test to see your technical skills, It asked alot of computer programming and technical questions. I didn't even pass and no one else in my group did either, but we all got the job so I guess it doesn't even matter.

Third they take you into a room and one of the supervisors interviews you.
    They ask customer service oriented questions, with obvious answers. As long as you tell them what they want to hear you wil get the job they are not fussy.