Sitel

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in February 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very quick. I filled out the application, and received a phone call within the hour asking for an interview. The interview process itself was very simple. They asked a handful of behavioral questions, and a couple of competency questions about computers. If they like you, they will hire you on the spot. After taking down your information, they will provide you with your hiring paperwork, which includes a urine test.

Interview Question – None of the questions were outwardly difficult. The one that stood out the most to me was "What is the difference between hardware and software?"   Answer Question

Technical Support

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sitel in May 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out application with test. Interviewed twice over the phone. They tested my computer/internet multiple times, because for some projects you need to use your own. I worked on the directv project and they provided equipment (only needed monitor).

Negotiation Details – Set rate for all employees at $9.00/hour, periodic raises.

Very Easy Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sitel in February 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring was very quick. The woman who interviewed me by phone was extremely personable, which gave me a good impression of Sitel, but I was wrong.

Interview Question – The questions were very simple, leading me to realize now that anyone can be hired at Sitel   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, I was hired

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details – There are 4 rounds of interview
1. Face to face interview. Just your basic details and few easy questions
2. English round. you need to speak over the phone with an automated machine.
3.Operations round. Technical questions
4.English round. Face to face interview with the company recruiter

Going through the operations round is a bit tricky , just stick to your basics

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very easy...Only thing is ur communication skills shd b very strong..

1st round - Pre screening(they will ask abt u,family bg,ur academics projects etc simple questions)

2nd round - Telephonic Interview(they may giv some topic and ask u to talk about it.
 Eg. Ragging should be prohibited or not
        men are the best cook..do u agree or not?
       the interview session will b around 20-25 mins..

3rd round - Operations Round (they will ask some questions technically about android,windows OS, troubleshooting etc )

In all the rounds they will check ur comm.skills alone mainly... :)

Interview Question – thers was no difficult questions askd during the interview..   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i had a problem of shifting home to banglore..so i declined..

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interview is the process of knowing a person and their qualities. In an interview the interviewer will try and know the best in you, so as to know what profit they can get out of him/her.

Always remember when you are being interviewed there are things which we all have to keep in mind. Ofcourse, there should not be fumbling ( because this way they will get to know that you are not confident of what you are saying), and can result in rejection. Keep an eye contact with the interviewer. You have to be careful about the body presentation. These are some basic things which we have to remember when going for any interview.

My interview was good. The first thing that i really concentrate on is getting the interviewer into conversation, So it should be a 2 way conversation not a question and answer type where the interviewer is asking you questions and you are just answering to them. Instead try and make it 2 way conversation and gain a plus point.

Then it goes on and you will share your previous work experience, your education back ground and then comes the other questions like speaking on a topic and presenting yourself.

Above are the suggestions and personal experience of interview that i have gone through.

Interview Question – Well the only thing that i am scared of answering is where would you like to see yourself in 4 years from now?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – In my view there should not be any negotiation phase, because when you are being interviewed the person will get to know what you deserve and what you are capable of. So leave this to the interviewer itself.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sitel

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sitel Technical Support interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sitel employees and interview candidates.