Sitel

Sitel Technical Support Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel in May 2013.

Filled out application with test. Interviewed twice over the phone. They tested my computer/internet multiple times, because for some projects you need to use your own. I worked on the directv project and they provided equipment (only needed monitor).

Set rate for all employees at $9.00/hour, periodic raises.

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in February 2013.

The hiring process was very quick. I filled out the application, and received a phone call within the hour asking for an interview. The interview process itself was very simple. They asked a handful of behavioral questions, and a couple of competency questions about computers. If they like you, they will hire you on the spot. After taking down your information, they will provide you with your hiring paperwork, which includes a urine test.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were outwardly difficult. The one that stood out the most to me was "What is the difference between hardware and software?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel in February 2013.

Hiring was very quick. The woman who interviewed me by phone was extremely personable, which gave me a good impression of Sitel, but I was wrong.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very simple, leading me to realize now that anyone can be hired at Sitel   Answer Question
    none, I was hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

There are 4 rounds of interview
    1. Face to face interview. Just your basic details and few easy questions
    2. English round. you need to speak over the phone with an automated machine.
    3.Operations round. Technical questions
    4.English round. Face to face interview with the company recruiter

Going through the operations round is a bit tricky , just stick to your basics

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Hiring process is very easy...Only thing is ur communication skills shd b very strong..

1st round - Pre screening(they will ask abt u,family bg,ur academics projects etc simple questions)

2nd round - Telephonic Interview(they may giv some topic and ask u to talk about it.
     Eg. Ragging should be prohibited or not
            men are the best cook..do u agree or not?
           the interview session will b around 20-25 mins..

3rd round - Operations Round (they will ask some questions technically about android,windows OS, troubleshooting etc )

In all the rounds they will check ur comm.skills alone mainly... :)

Interview Questions
    • thers was no difficult questions askd during the interview..   Answer Question

i had a problem of shifting home to banglore..so i declined..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in September 2009.

Interview is the process of knowing a person and their qualities. In an interview the interviewer will try and know the best in you, so as to know what profit they can get out of him/her.

Always remember when you are being interviewed there are things which we all have to keep in mind. Ofcourse, there should not be fumbling ( because this way they will get to know that you are not confident of what you are saying), and can result in rejection. Keep an eye contact with the interviewer. You have to be careful about the body presentation. These are some basic things which we have to remember when going for any interview.

My interview was good. The first thing that i really concentrate on is getting the interviewer into conversation, So it should be a 2 way conversation not a question and answer type where the interviewer is asking you questions and you are just answering to them. Instead try and make it 2 way conversation and gain a plus point.

Then it goes on and you will share your previous work experience, your education back ground and then comes the other questions like speaking on a topic and presenting yourself.

Above are the suggestions and personal experience of interview that i have gone through.

Interview Questions
    • Well the only thing that i am scared of answering is where would you like to see yourself in 4 years from now?   View Answer
    In my view there should not be any negotiation phase, because when you are being interviewed the person will get to know what you deserve and what you are capable of. So leave this to the interviewer itself.