Situation Interactive

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Situation Interactive

Creative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Situation Interactive.

For my interview I sat with HR, the administrative assistant, and the copywriter I'd be reporting to. Answered questions about my resume, experience, and goals. I received a call about 4 days later with an offer for the internship. Many interns eventually stay on as freelance employees in their departments and are sometimes even hired.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was "what is your dream job?"   View Answer
    Absolutely negotiate, they are a small personal company and it is worth asking for certain arrangements

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Situation Interactive.

Recruiter/HR person was borderline clueless. Didn't seem to know much about how to actually set up an interview, let alone how to describe the position.

Hiring managers were late, ate throughout the interview, and didn't seem to know what they were looking for. They made lots of excuses for their behavior, monopolized the majority of the conversation and barely asked about my approach to strategy, client work, etc.

They used the phrase "start-up culture" repeatedly despite the fact that the company has existed for quite a while.

Senior Designer/Creative Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Situation Interactive.

Went through an HR recruiter then to CD. CD is not very bright as he never asked me about my creative process and expectations.

Interview Questions

Too low of an offer… Sr. Designers should not be offered less than 80k.