Situs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Situs in March 2013.

Interview Details – Called in for interview that consisted of more of a conversation than a question answer interview. They asked general questions about my background and they were very open to questions. Half of the interview, about 1 hour, was spent answering questions while the other half of the interview involved them answering basic questions I had about the company.

Interview Question – There were no overly difficult of unexpected questions.   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Situs.

Interview Details – The information I was told in the interview were not reality. I was mislead and while they try to sell a great place to work, that is only for very few.

Negotiation Details – Yes but very little.

Analyst I Interview

Analyst I
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Situs.

Interview Details – They do not put much thought into the process. Know the job posting, know the industry, control the conversation, sell yourself well, and you will get the offer. I do not suggest taking it even if you get it. The compensation is low and management fails to communicate well with the employees and is very unprofessional at this company, or at least in the real estate services section. You CAN do better, even in this terrible economy.

Interview Question – What type of writing experience do you have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. "Take it or leave it."

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Commercial Real Estate Analyst - Associate Interview

Commercial Real Estate Analyst - Associate
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Situs in January 2012.

Interview Details – I met with multiple managers and employees prior to meeting with the director of the group. My advice is to do research on the industry, the company, and the group you are interviewing for, ask questions, and control the conversation. The company does not seem to put much thought into the process.

Interview Questions

Servicing Interview

Servicing
Houston, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Situs in January 2010.

Interview Details – Initially I was approached through a resume posted on a web site. A week later I was called in for a panel interview with 4 people. The Interview was performed in the main conference room which was impressive. Questions were detailed and I was given the opportunity to ask my own questions but of course, in hindsight I learned that the answers I got were very much in line with the narrow perspective that senior management have regarding life at the company.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions, all were work appropriate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was acceptable. In hindsight I would tell someone else to run...

Worked for Situs? Contribute to the Community!