Situs

Updated Oct 25, 2014
Updated Oct 25, 2014

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Send in my application through the website and after a few days I received a phone call to setup a face to face interview at the Robbins location. The first interview consist of a 30 minute Excel assessment and a 30 minute interview with 2 managers. After the initial interview, I received a call to come back in for a second interview with 2 different managers. Overall, it was the interview process was fairly easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robbins, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Situs.

Applied online in 2012, interviewed 4 weeks later. Arrived on time but ended up having to wait a bit for the people interviewing me (Interviewed by 2 people) and then after had to test on Excel. They asked questions about my background then spoke about and described the position, they were very laid back (they did not seem prepared or coordinated with their questions) and not dressed professionally for being management.

Interview Questions
    At the time the offer was acceptable for the job described in interview but in hindsight should have been compensated for the job I actually ended up doing. Never did the job I was interviewed for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Situs.

The information I was told in the interview were not reality. I was mislead and while they try to sell a great place to work, that is only for very few.

Yes but very little.

Commercial Real Estate Analyst - Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Situs.

Depending on the level of employment, there may be only 1 interview for analyst positions versus multiple interviews for management level positions. The interviews are fairly informal, and an applicant will be asked to provide examples of both their analytical and writing skills. Commercial real estate experience is a plus, and financial statement analysis, lending, and appraisal experience are valued.

Interview Questions
    • Please provide an example of a time where you were the leader of a school or work project, had to multi-task, and bring together multiple stakeholders to produce a quality final work product on time and on budget.   Answer Question
    Negotiations are fairly one-side. The company definitely has a set "market" range for a particular position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Situs in March 2013.

Called in for interview that consisted of more of a conversation than a question answer interview. They asked general questions about my background and they were very open to questions. Half of the interview, about 1 hour, was spent answering questions while the other half of the interview involved them answering basic questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions
    • There were no overly difficult of unexpected questions.   View Answer

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Situs.

They do not put much thought into the process. Know the job posting, know the industry, control the conversation, sell yourself well, and you will get the offer. I do not suggest taking it even if you get it. The compensation is low and management fails to communicate well with the employees and is very unprofessional at this company, or at least in the real estate services section. You CAN do better, even in this terrible economy.

Interview Questions
    • What type of writing experience do you have?   View Answer
    None. "Take it or leave it."

Commercial Real Estate Analyst - Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Situs in January 2012.

I met with multiple managers and employees prior to meeting with the director of the group. My advice is to do research on the industry, the company, and the group you are interviewing for, ask questions, and control the conversation. The company does not seem to put much thought into the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robbins, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Situs in September 2010.

There was a 1 on 1 interview with general interview questions. There were very few questions on finance. Afterwards you are tested by populating excel with values from a financial statement and you are asked to find numerous data points within a commercial lease. Each of these are timed.

Interview Questions
    • In a group setting at work how would you characterize yourself.   View Answer

Servicing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a weekinterviewed at Situs in January 2010.

Initially I was approached through a resume posted on a web site. A week later I was called in for a panel interview with 4 people. The Interview was performed in the main conference room which was impressive. Questions were detailed and I was given the opportunity to ask my own questions but of course, in hindsight I learned that the answers I got were very much in line with the narrow perspective that senior management have regarding life at the company.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions, all were work appropriate.   Answer Question
    Offer was acceptable. In hindsight I would tell someone else to run...

Junior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Situs.

Had a phone interview and met with three people for an in person interview. Went over my resume, the position and its requirements. No trick questions or anything too technical.