Six Corners Same Day Surgery

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Six Corners Same Day Surgery

Registered Nurse -OR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Corners Same Day Surgery in May 2009.

I was sent an unsolicited email saying offering me a nursing opportunity in response to my resume which was posted on Monster.com. I understand that this is how all of the other staff were hired. There was one interview with the Medical Director only Every aspect of every part of the surgical center, micromanaging every department. Employment at this place like third world country.
    New grads will be hired on the same day.

My friend who had worked there for 2 months told me that this place is very distrubing, no staff is more than one year old because there was a high turnover rate because the Medical Director was very "strict" and like things a certain way.

New grads beware of this traps....

Wage theft.. (Work 45-50 hours but paycheck remains 40 hours or less)
    No benefits
    Orientation- you must be talking about miracle....
    Untrained staff, since everyone is less than 1 year old.
    Everyday Director will grill you for nothing, insulting some extent
    Director only wants to hire new grad because it's cheaper.

There are better places to work, you only have one life.

Registered Nurse- Operating Room Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Corners Same Day Surgery in April 2008.

I was sent an unsolicited email saying offering me a nursing opportunity in response to my resume which was posted on Monster.com. I understand that this is how all of the other staff were hired. There was one interview with the Medical Director only. He is very involved in every aspect of every part of the surgical center, micromanaging every department.
    I interviewed several staff on my way out of the interview and they said that there was a high turnover rate because the Medical Director was very "strict" and like things a certain way.

Interview Questions
    Negotiating was the easy part. The Medical Director offered a competative salary based on my experience and outlined what the ranges were.