Six Flags

2.0

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags in July 2014.

first got there, took math test. then went into the room with a small group. asked questions like what is customer service, why do you want to work here. then played jenga. offered a position but had to do another interview with whomever you choose. My department took a long time to come so we left our numbers to do interview with him. got a call 3days later saying they offered the position to someone else.

Interview Questions

it wasn't really i declined i got offered and went to the 2nd round and never got interviewed cause they choose someone else

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Six Flags in May 2014.

Literally waited 2 hours for the admission's lead to come down and interview the other 20 of us waiting for her to get out of her meeting. Very unprofessional if you'll ask me, they should have brought the 2nd highest person in charge to run the interviews.

Admissions Host Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags in March 2013.

The interview was at a job fair. I was with a least 50 other people, mostly teens like myself. The interviewrers don't seem to care about the interview to much, barely making any eye contact and a sour tone of voice. Basic questions and a few "what would you do if" and "what have you done" questions. I have to say that the staff is very unorganized, we were told after that the HR department that they hadn't made a final decision and that they would be in contact in a few weeks. A couple days later while I was out my sister took a message for me saying to call to set up a second interview. I set it up and went a few days later to find out that there was no interview and that my application was still being reviewed I went to the HR building to make sure and they said that they are mixing peoples applications up and making errors and told me to leave my name and number. Needless to say I never got a call back and I'm glad I didn't. While six flags is a very common first job for teens it if not for me. The company seems very unprofessional and disorganized from my point of view and from the reviews I've read online.

Interview Questions
    • A family is unsure about visiting the park. What would you say to get them to visit six flags?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags in March 2012.

Scheduled Interview and came in for the Group Interview. Started by asking personal questions, then had to "audition" with a talent such as singing or dancing, and then they give you real scenarios. They then split you up into two groups, one group is the ones that are hired while the other are those that did not make it. If you make it you are led into the lobby to pick up your hiring packet where they have all the company info. You are supposed to return your packet and upon returning you are scheduled a training session (your first paid time)

Interview Questions

I was offered a job by another company

Admissions Host Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags in March 2009.

Completed math assesment and one on one interview . After the interview an offer was made.

Admissions Host Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags in February 2009.

I went on to a job fair that they were having at the park after filling out an application online. Signed in, after 10 to 20 minutes of waiting (there was a lot of people there) I was called back and asked a few questions and put in different scenarios. After that he informed me that I got the job and gave me a packet to return to them once my training started.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a machine broke down on you? (Turn styles in front gate)   View Answer
    I was 16 so I knew nothing about negotiating. I was just excited I got a job!