Six Flags Admissions Hostess Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

When you first come you asked to fill out basic resume information and then handed a simple math questionnaire. After reviewing your qualifications, they officially start the interview by asking you basic interview questions. I honestly did not want the job so I'm not surprised they didn't offer it to me. They instead deferred me to other jobs as they said that the job I applied was not available.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online and then the next day I got emailed to set up an interview for a couple weeks later . Well I came and their were like 15 other people there and we had to sign in and fill out the new hire paper and then after a few minutes I got called for the interview .The interview wasn't what I expected from a amusement park .. I thought It be more fun but no . I think another reason I didn't get the job was because the interviewer wasn't very nice . She didnt give off a I work at a amusement park attitude which i fed off . Any other recruiter then I probably would've got it but I don't think I would've enjoyed working here anyway .

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a product to a customer ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Eureka, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

Hour long (approximately) set of questions on skills, personal interaction, and math calculations, followed by a large scale interview day with more sheets to answer, finished with a short person to person interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Admissions Hostess Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags in February 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed at a hiring event. I was asked to describe an time where i helped someone accomplish a goal. why should i be hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there were no negotiations.