Six Flags Cashier Interview Questions

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags in May 2009.

I just applied. Called to check on application status and was told to come in for an interview... turned out a lot of others were waiting for their interviews as well... they out us in our departments we applied for in groups at tables with a group activity (Jenga) to play together as we answered questions from some interviewers. Said we were all hired, just needed to fill out paperwork and come back to pick up our uniforms and come in for Discovery AKA Orientation...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags in May 2009.

i applied onlne and was called back the same day to schedule an interview. During my interview I affirmed what position/section of the park I would be working in and scheduled to come back for an employment orientation. During the orientation I took some minor training on a computer to acclimate me to what I would be doing on the job.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't asked any probing questions just where I'd like to work   View Answer
    None really since you are working at a position where there's limited advancement.

Cashier Interview

Went for job fair, stood in line, waited for a few, was called and interviewed by an employee and then a supervisor.

None