Six Flags Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked a few simple questions , why do you wanna work here ? How would you make a customers experience better ? Why should we hire you ? Had to fill out some paper work and take a simple math test before the interview . The interviewers we pretty chill

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Before my interview, I had to take a short math test to make sure I could do the math required to be a cashier. During the interview they asked a few questions about how I would handle a few situations. The second half of the interview consisted of when I would be able to come in to training. This company will hire just about anyone to work for them as long as you are physically capable of performing the work that you would be hired to do. I was dressed formally (like you always should for an interview), but someone came in with a tank top and torn up jeans, and they got hired. If you applied for something they believe you can't do, they will most likely hire you into a different department. It is no exaggeration that they will hire anyone. (If you have tattoos, be prepared get something to cover it up.)

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a disagreeable guest?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

it was brief and to the point. there was a lot of young people also waiting for interviews, mostly everybody jot the job on the spot and was given a packet with all the company's policies, dress code, rules, etc. then we were scheduled for OTJ training and the purchase of uniforms.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Six Flags (Vallejo, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

I just applied. Called to check on application status and was told to come in for an interview... turned out a lot of others were waiting for their interviews as well... they out us in our departments we applied for in groups at tables with a group activity (Jenga) to play together as we answered questions from some interviewers. Said we were all hired, just needed to fill out paperwork and come back to pick up our uniforms and come in for Discovery AKA Orientation...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in May 2009.

Interview

i applied onlne and was called back the same day to schedule an interview. During my interview I affirmed what position/section of the park I would be working in and scheduled to come back for an employment orientation. During the orientation I took some minor training on a computer to acclimate me to what I would be doing on the job.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any probing questions just where I'd like to work   1 Answer

Negotiation

None really since you are working at a position where there's limited advancement.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Went for job fair, stood in line, waited for a few, was called and interviewed by an employee and then a supervisor.

Negotiation

None