Six Flags Costumed Character Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Costumed Character Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

I filled out an application online and scheduled an audition on January 19th. I went there, and they had me put on one of the costumes to see how it fit. After that, I had the personal interview.

Interview Questions
  • Six Flags is the "Cleanest Theme Park in the World". What could you do to help uphold this title for the park?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Costumed Character Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2008.

Was told by a representative in HR that i was to report to the park during a job fair to conduct my interview. I went in and was first interviewed by a HR supervisor that passed me on to the department head that I was applying to. Sat down with that supervisor, discussed my previous experiences, my interest and then on to my future with the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!