Six Flags Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2015
Updated Feb 5, 2015

1.6

Entertainment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied in August for Fright Fest. About a week later I got an email from the park about a job fair for Fright Fest. I went and filled out some paperwork and finally got my one on one interview. The interviewer was super nice. She asked some pretty simple questions and I answered them easily. I also had to read from a short script. At the end of the interview, she asked me to scream (since it was Fright Fest). I did it and she loved it. A week later I got a call for a callback because I was considered for one of the stage shows. The dance audition was so hard but I managed. I didn't get offered a part on stage but i did get offered a part in the Midnight Mansion.

Interview Questions

• What cartoon character would you compare yourself to and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be yourself. :)

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Entertainment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

This took place during late summer of 2014. I applied to be a scare actor/entertainer for their Fright Fest (Halloween) celebration. After submitting an application online, I planned on calling HR within 3 days but got a call to schedule an interview within hours. The interview/audition process took nearly 7 hours due to the volume of applicants. Once I arrived, I filled out paperwork with basic information and once I returned to the desk, I was handed a number to put on my shirt marking my audition number (I was 352). About 20 minutes later, we were lead to bungalows in the back lot to audition as one of the given six monsters, myself being the Lunatic Clown with other choices being a Humanoid Bird, a vicious Zombie and so on. In the first room, yourself and two others are auditioning together. We were told to act out the character without moving from where we were standing. In the next room, our groups were increased to eight people and we were told to not only move around the room, but to interact with other characters other than your own. Immediately following that, we were lead back to the HR office to be told if we past the audition part. Only about half of us did. Next, we filled out all of our other legal forms and once turned in, we waited for the interview. I waited a total of four and a half hours to finally get my interview, which took no longer than ten minutes. From there, I was told I was, in fact, hired and to bring my ID, Social Security card and info, along with my checking account info to fully complete the process (so make sure you bring that the first time). Overall, it was easy, fun, and painless. And well, three months later, I'm applying for a full time position and have my interview next week.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Halloween?   1 Answer

Entertainment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (Vallejo, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. I came dressed in my finest attire, I was expecting to be seated in a conference room of some sort, but we were seated on the floor in the laundry room. The interviewee was assuring, and her body language and enthusiasm made me want to work there. Honestly, it is a very laid-back interview process, just be yourself!

Interview Questions

• If you were an automative vehicle, what would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I saw the wage, and was very disappointed.

Entertainment Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

Asked simple customer service questions

Entertainment Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Six Flags (Queensbury, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

Very quick and basic very likely to gt a job

Negotiation

no negotiation