Six Flags Games Employee Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA).

Interview

The interview is in a group. Don't be nervous. I answered a few simple questions. Then the group played a game together to show how we interact with people. I got picked for the job, so I went on to take a simple math test. After they graded the test, I picked which department I wanted to work in and I did a second interview alone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at six flags ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Games Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Personal interview and group interview

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Come sit wait for about 20 mins then they call you in the back take a basic math test addition subtraction division prentage not mutiple choice mostly word problems about money then go to the preinterview 1 on 1then the real interview panel

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in games   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

There was a quick interview, but they were really just checking to make sure you were not crazy and that you could actually do the job. A supervisor from the department you are applying to asks you a few questions. Questions were easy. Make sure to dress in the way that they say to come dressed because people were sent home for not dressing appropriately. Additionally apply early in the season as jobs fill up in certain sectors before others and it does not matter how qualified you are if the sector is full.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to apply to this department instead of one of the others?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, there is a standard pay.