Six Flags

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Upper Marlboro, MD

I interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

Interview Details – applied online and got called in for a job nearly the next day. Interview process was done in a group form and eventually we all met with the manager alone. They told me that day that i recieved the job and it was a very unique process

Interview Question – What does it mean to be F.A.S.T?   Answer Question

Arlington, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer ask the basic interviewing questions (describe yourself, why do you want to work at Six Flags, Etc.) They make you take a math test to make sure you know how to give correct change. other than that its a pretty straight forward interview.

Interview Question – The most difficult question the interviewer asked was "Why do you want to work here at Six Flags?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasnt much of a negotiation.

Gurnee, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – Applied online, got called the next day. Went in a week later. I was put in a room with two interviews.

Negotiation Details – I think you will be a good employee for us, would you like the job?

Agawam, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2010.

Interview Details – First you take a math test, then you do a one on one where they ask a few questions about following policy and customer service and multi-tasking. Then they hire you. There is no in depth interview and it is really one of the easiest jobs to get in the whole wide world.

Interview Question – Provide an example of how you have multitasked in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is not an option. I knew someone who was promised a higher pay rate because they had worked in the foods industry but they got minimum like everyone else.

Host

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in November 2010.

Interview Details – Apply via agency and got a interview spot. It took just about half an hour on interview. It was group interview about your background and stuff. Also about giving you info for the job. Some real situation question may be asked and some communication skill may be tested. Overall it was a easy one.

Interview Question – What is your intention regarding applying for the position and why?   Answer Question

Host

The process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2009.

Interview Details – its a pretty simple process.Just a few questions that ask why would you be good for the job

Interview Questions

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!