Six Flags Host Interview Questions

1.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

applied online and got called in for a job nearly the next day. Interview process was done in a group form and eventually we all met with the manager alone. They told me that day that i recieved the job and it was a very unique process

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags.

Applied online, got called the next day. Went in a week later. I was put in a room with two interviews.

I think you will be a good employee for us, would you like the job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags in September 2011.

The interviewer ask the basic interviewing questions (describe yourself, why do you want to work at Six Flags, Etc.) They make you take a math test to make sure you know how to give correct change. other than that its a pretty straight forward interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question the interviewer asked was "Why do you want to work here at Six Flags?"   Answer Question
    There wasnt much of a negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags in February 2010.

First you take a math test, then you do a one on one where they ask a few questions about following policy and customer service and multi-tasking. Then they hire you. There is no in depth interview and it is really one of the easiest jobs to get in the whole wide world.

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example of how you have multitasked in the past?   Answer Question
    Negotiation is not an option. I knew someone who was promised a higher pay rate because they had worked in the foods industry but they got minimum like everyone else.

Host Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags in November 2010.

Apply via agency and got a interview spot. It took just about half an hour on interview. It was group interview about your background and stuff. Also about giving you info for the job. Some real situation question may be asked and some communication skill may be tested. Overall it was a easy one.

Interview Questions
    • What is your intention regarding applying for the position and why?   Answer Question

Host Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags in June 2009.

its a pretty simple process.Just a few questions that ask why would you be good for the job