Six Flags Hostess Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2014

1.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags in September 2013.

The process took about 2 weeks, I applied online & got a call back & they scheduled me an appointment for 3 days later. The interview was not difficult, simple questions. Was told to go back for a 2nd interview, which was more into detail about the position, then was hired got my uniform that same day & got scheduled for training (discover).

Interview Questions
  • Nothing to complex almost same questions as the written interview part.   Answer Question
Everyone starts at a 7.25 rate so there was no negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags in January 2013.

I went to the job fair in January. This is an almost guaranteed job if you go to the fairs. They make you take a quick math quiz than fill out some forms and then you get two quick interviews with people from the department you are applying for. They ask you have you taken any drugs, what activities do you do, and how you would react to a rude customer and questions like that. Basically just say the best things that make you look good. The process is about four hours but after they will let you know if they want you to come to training.

Interview Questions
    Six Flags in texas only pays 7.25 an hour and you go up from there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags.

Very easy interview. Go into the Human Resources office and sign in, take a simple math test and wait to be called back for an interview. They went over the grooming guidelines and the application I filled out then asked a few questions. I got the job on the spot and was scheduled for discovery training a week later.

Interview Questions
    • How would you convince your neighbor to go to Six Flags?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags in September 2012.

Fairly easy process. I applied, and maybe a week later I was called back for an interview. You have to take a math test to make sure that you know basic math concepts, especially if you will be dealing with money. If you do not pass the test, you cannot move further into your interview. It was a very relaxed interview and he asked mostly common sense, and behavioral based questions. I originally applied for games, but ended up in food service. I think that food service is easier and gets treated better anyway.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you have a customer that is not satified with their meal?   View Answer
    There wasn't really any negotiation. It was minimum wage -- take it or leave it. I took it.

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Six Flags in June 2011.

Applied on line, called to schedule interview. Upon arriving, asked to sign papers etc, asked if I was wearing jeans. Interviewed for HR position, did tests, alphabetical order, etc. Was called 2 weeks later and told no positions left in HR but Hostess position in Food Service Dept. Went in for group processing (approximately 20 people), toured MM and started next day.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, almost everyone can be hired, just follow the guidelines they request. Ex; do not wear jeans to interview, no visible tatoos, hair doesn't stick out from head more than 1", etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiating, pay starts minimum wage, $8.00 in California.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags in March 2011.

The hiring and interview process is very easy. They hire pretty much anyone so it is perfect for a first job. They ask pretty basic questions such as why do you want to work here etc.