Six Flags

1.8

Retail- Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New England, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New England, ND

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags.

I applied online and received a call back within a week. It was a group interview. The questions were the same as the online portion. I was given a simple math test and aced it.

no negotiation

Host Interview

The interview process was very easy. They needed a lot of seasonal workers, so I just went in for an interview and was asked to take the position that same day.

Safari Guide Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags.

Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!

Interview Questions
    • Everything pertains to why you want this job, animals and conservation   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application and interview took place over one day. The process was very brief. Basic questions about work ethic, do you believe in teamwork etc. After the interview they hired on the spot. There was no negotiation for salary it was the minimum. the rest of the day was spent on training

Interview Questions
    • Questions were incredibly easy, they basically wanted to make sure your criminal history was clean   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Ride Operator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags.

Hiring is simple fill out an app online pass your questionare and you get your interview within 3 days interview was easy got asked three questions then I was hired on the spot

Food Service Host Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Six Flags.

Process has changed since I was hired in. My story- stood in a long line for hours and hoped to be interview. Once inside, you signed in and waited for your name to be called. You were taken into a room after minutes or hours to be interviewed and it was a small, cramped room.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were common sense, nothing difficult at all.   Answer Question

Retail Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Six Flags in October 2014.

I applied online and got called in within the next three days, even though I missed the call, they emailed me to to come in for my interview.

The interview process took about 2 hours but it was well worth it. First was a group interview, 6 of us in a room and 2 of us made it to the next round.

Second interview was one on one and the interviewer was so polite I couldn't do anything but smile lol. I waited about 20 minutes more and they called me and I filled out paper work and got my hiring package :)

Interview Questions
    • If there is alot of people in the store and certain customers start to fuss, what would you do?   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

I filled out an application online and about 2 weeks later I got a phone call to schedule an interview. I went in and they did a screening. Tell us about yourself, why do you want to work here, and the question below, ect. Afterward, they told me that i passed that initial screening and sat around and waited for a group interview (hate these). They ask questions and the group answers.

Food Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags in August 2014.

Applied online and got a call back three days later asking if I could come in for an interview on Tuesday. Once I got there for the interview I was directed towards Human Resources where I (and other candidates) took a test depending on the position you applied for. You're then called up by an interviewer into another room where the 1:1 interview would be conducted should only take twenty minutes at most. Once done with the interview you head to the main office to get an employee packet to fill out and bring back on your processing date (which I was scheduled to come in that following Monday). At processing you have to bring your social security card, Id, birth certificate and employee packet. You're then given a number and wait for someone call your number. When you're called they take to a room and go over the packet and have you sign a couple more papers. Once the paper work is completed and checked you're given your Discovery and Department training and this only took 15 minutes tops (I was scheduled for Saturday and Sunday that same week. Then you go and buy your uniform from Team Member Services once the hiring process is complete.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer had two pages of questions to ask and it took around 20 minutes. The questions weren't hard, most were situational questions.   View Answer
    Starting pay is $7.25 but after 20 hours of work it gets bumped up to $8.25.

Entertainment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags in August 2014.

I applied in August for Fright Fest. About a week later I got an email from the park about a job fair for Fright Fest. I went and filled out some paperwork and finally got my one on one interview. The interviewer was super nice. She asked some pretty simple questions and I answered them easily. I also had to read from a short script. At the end of the interview, she asked me to scream (since it was Fright Fest). I did it and she loved it. A week later I got a call for a callback because I was considered for one of the stage shows. The dance audition was so hard but I managed. I didn't get offered a part on stage but i did get offered a part in the Midnight Mansion.

Interview Questions
    • What cartoon character would you compare yourself to and why?   Answer Question
    Just be yourself. :)