Six Flags

Relevance Date Difficulty

Rides Operator Interview

Rides Operator
Austell, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out and application and within a week they emailed me to let know when my interview was. The day of the interview I went in and signed in with the lady up front and waited to be called and depending on what job you apply for you might have to take a math test. After you turn in your test they grade it then you wait to be called up for an interview, it is a group interview so in mine it was me and 5 other people. When you get in the interview first you play a game a jenga to see how you work with others, after you finish the game you go around and answer the questions. After the questions are finished your interviewer may call some people out of the room and these are the people that did not make it and after that he will come back in and tell you what job he wants you at and is that ok with you.

Interview Question – What made you want to work at six flags   View Answer

Park Services Interview

Park Services
Eureka, MO

I applied online and interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – I came in, did a simple math test. then they ask me things like, what i would do if i had to help a angry customer. and what i would do if i saw an fellow employee stealing.

Interview Question – "Use three words to describe your self"   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Hostess
Arlington, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2013.

Interview Details – I went to the job fair in January. This is an almost guaranteed job if you go to the fairs. They make you take a quick math quiz than fill out some forms and then you get two quick interviews with people from the department you are applying for. They ask you have you taken any drugs, what activities do you do, and how you would react to a rude customer and questions like that. Basically just say the best things that make you look good. The process is about four hours but after they will let you know if they want you to come to training.

Interview Question – How do you handle a rude customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Six Flags in texas only pays 7.25 an hour and you go up from there.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

General Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

General Sales and Marketing Associate
Agawam, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online.1:1 interview. Six Flags waived my 2nd Interview (resume looked very good) background check is required if not waived. Interview process required alot of paperwork (15 pages, 10 online and 5 at interview) Very easy interview standard. Some of my close friends had harder interviews for other jobs.

Interview Question – Are you ok talking to complete strangers giving out products? Tell me about time you had a problem with a guest and how you deal with it? Are you willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Everyone works on minimum wage. My advice to others make sure you dress professional, apply online for best job selection, and the company is very strict review job descriptions.

Host Interview

Host
Upper Marlboro, MD

I interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

Interview Details – applied online and got called in for a job nearly the next day. Interview process was done in a group form and eventually we all met with the manager alone. They told me that day that i recieved the job and it was a very unique process

Interview Question – What does it mean to be F.A.S.T?   Answer Question

Ride Operator Interview

Ride Operator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – very few people are not hired. if your a decent person and dont have something outstanding then you will be hired for the basic positions. they went very fast and there was no personal thing in it. it was like moving a heard of cows though the slaughter house. This place hires lots of people due to so many quitting.

Interview Question – Would you pass a drug test if taken today.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation you get what you get and that's the end of it.

Ride Attendant Interview

Ride Attendant
Arlington, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and then went to their job fair a couple of weeks later. There, I had to fill out some additional paperwork before I was interviewed. I went through two one-on-one interviews and was hired on the spot. It was a straightforward, simple process, and the interviews were very easy.

Interview Question – What do you think it means to work as a team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Retail- Team Member Interview

Retail- Team Member

Interviewed at Six Flags

Interview Details – It was sooo easy , they were late because my interview was supposed to be at 4 but didn't start till 445. So at that point they just gave me the job.

Ride Host Interview

Ride Host
Gurnee, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2010.

Interview Details – The questions were very standard. My best advice would be to come in knowing what days and times you are available, a few examples of how you can cooperate on a team, an example of a difficult event and how you handled it well, etc. Be sure to care about the job, because Six Flags has many alternates.

Interview Question – Nothing was really unexpected to me. Be warned that you will be asked things such as "would you be willing to climb to the top of Raging Bull's lift on a hot and windy day".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no wage negotiation, you choose a ride based on your availability.

Senior Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Arlington, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2014.

Interview Details – Long and unorganized. Jump through hoops for them and they never respond. They failed to communicate the most common information between interviewee and the company. They were unprofessional and lacked integrity,

Interview Question – What 2 areas of training would you take if offered at no cost to you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They were unprofessional and lacked integrity

Interviews for Top Jobs at Six Flags

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Six Flags interview questions and advice. All 168 interview reviews posted anonymously by Six Flags employees and interview candidates.