Six Flags Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

1.9

Retail- Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. It started out with a single interview then you got called into a group interview where they tell you what they look for in an employee. Then they ask everyone to go up and try to sell them something. After that they leave the room they call some people out of the room then come back and hire everyone.

Admissions Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA).

Interview

It was super easy! First you take a math test, they ask you a few questions and then you fill out paperwork if they offer you the position you applied for. They will let you know the day of your interview whether you got the position (I think only for seasonal/part time positions).

Rides Operator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Very easy interview process, they basically ask you questions like why do you want to work at six flags etc. In the group section it's for the best that if they ask you if you have any weaknesses, don't say you have one.

Game Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Just like any other interview you go in for a similar job. It was easy, good and fun. Took about two people to decide if they want to hire you. They ask all the normal questions what are your goals, why do you want to work here, what would you do in this situation, what kind of person are you, etc.

Entertainment Tech Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

I arrived at the employment center and there were about three or four other applicants there. 15 minutes in, I was called in for a short interview where the interviewer asked me situation-based and personality questions which weren't too hard. Afterwards, I was told to wait in the lobby.

After about an hour later, I was interviewed by a supervisor who asked me questions regarding the job and if I was qualified. Also, I was asked for my availability, starting wage, and start date.

After that interview, the supervisor told me that they would call me to schedule a second interview with the dept. Approximately three weeks have passed and I have not received any calls from them.

Interview Questions

• Can you remain calm in a situation where both the employee and a customer are frustrated or angry with a malfunctioning [cash register]?   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

When I showed up there , they had us waiting outside until 3 mins before the interview. They starred at us from the window. When we finally were allowed to walk in they started the interview from the way we walked in and greeted everybody. We checked in and was assigned a table. We played Jenga and if you weren't excited enough and helpful enough you were told to leave. After Jenga the interview started. You're in a group of 6 and asked the same questions. Some make the job some don't.

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (Gurnee, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Well myself and many other people waited to be called in but it only took about 5 mins for them to call me and they even still took me in after I was late. They had me sit down with the guy who called me in for my interview and he interviewed me I was a little nervous but he was patient and willing to listen to what I had to say about Six Flags. All in all it was a simple process and I got offered the job :)

Interview Questions

• Why is it so important to keep the park clean.   1 Answer

Retail- Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a week later I got a call to come in. Once you go in you have to take a little math test that is middle school math, then wait to be called. My interviewer was funny and it made me more relaxed. We went through my availability and asked some questions and signed papers for background check, tattoos, and dress code. At the end he said I got the job and I had to fill out a packet with the w-4 form and guidelines and rules I go back on Friday for processing with all my info. I was in and out in like less than an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a rude customer ?   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags in June 2015.

Interview

Very simple asked two questions.why do you want to work here? What is good custermer serves to you? And why six flags? Then gave me an employee packet to fill out and that's really.

Admission Host & Guest Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Six Flags (Vallejo, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

In a group of eight, we did a group interview. First, we took a math test, than did self introductions, and lastly did the questions below. For the position, there were limited spots available, and other people there had experience in Six Flags or in tourism, and I did not get an offer since I did not work with Six Flags before, or in tourism. For some reason, I got interviewed guest relations job, not admission host that I originally applied for.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • There are limited amount of positions available, why should I hire you over another?   Answer Question
    • Rides were down most of the day, and the parents are complaining about it. What would you do?   1 Answer
    • Parents are complaining that their child was to short for a ride, what would you do?   1 Answer