Six Flags Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

1.9

Cash Control Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position, was interviewed by a man who asked numerous questions. If I smiled or was lighthearted at all he did not reciprocate, not even smiling back. Even though I filled out an application online, I had to call to follow up to get an interview. I do not think the person interviewing me even wanted to. He was not enthusiastic in the least, asked me numerous questions but wrote down only parts of what I said. A week later I called to follow up, and was told that my interviewer did not feel that I was right for the job, that my answers were too short and I was not enthusiastic enough. Six Flags was looking for "employees with enthusiasm."

Interview Questions

• How can you make a park-goer's experience better? This is not unusual or unexpected, but he asked over 30 questions he read off from a sheet, and only wrote "notes" as answers to each one.   3 Answers

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Six Flags (Gurnee, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Getting hired was a total pain in the butt. Applied three times, no response. Tried calling, could never get through to HR, even tried Facebooking a Six Flag Park Exec to get anyone's attention, nothing worked. Finally after almost 6 months finally got through to HR, they immediately transferred me to the First Aid/Safety Dept Mgr and finally got an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for a position like this.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Great place to work. Hiring process is more difficult than you would expect. The park has a great deal of applicants, and only the best make it through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I went in looking for a job in food service and they offered me another role . The questions they asked were really difficulty for such an easy job. They told me to call back but I didn't I was over the process .

Entertainment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

You have a interview in your own then they put you in a room with people and make you play games , I didn't like it all I think some people did a wonderful job but they still didn't give some people the job I think it was based on weight and appearance

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Senior Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Long and unorganized. Jump through hoops for them and they never respond. They failed to communicate the most common information between interviewee and the company. They were unprofessional and lacked integrity,

Interview Questions

• What 2 areas of training would you take if offered at no cost to you?   Answer Question

They were unprofessional and lacked integrity

Admissions Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags in April 2015.

Interview

I was seated with a superivisor at a table for a one on one interwiew. We began by discussing simple things on the application. She was very friendly and made me feel very welcome. Alot were situational questions. I was nervous at first, but after the interview felt that i did very good. We also had to take a 10 question simple math quiz.

Games Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

After applying online, I received a call for a phone interview in about two weeks. This initial interview was really simple and set out to find more information about the individual. I was then contacted two days later for an in-person interview at the theme park. The HR office was a small bungalow type structure on the outskirts of the parking structure. The room was small and cramped and only accommodated (seating) about half of the applicants that had a scheduled interview. Once my turn came, I was asked a series of questions that primarily asked "what would you do in this situation". I was hired on the spot and set to start training the following week. Overall the interview process is simple and efficient. To guarantee employment simply follow all instructions and maintain a high degree of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• The hardest section of the interview comprised of improvising a speech or sales pitch based on a set of rules the interviewer gives. The purpose of this seemed to make sure you are able to speak clearly, think on your feet, and are able to make contact and be outgoing with potential customers/ participants.   Answer Question

I declined because the commute from Los Angeles to SFMM was becoming inconvenient.

Rides Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

They ask about your experience with children, and try to get to know your personality they look for fun, smiley energetic people. They want you to smile and show them how good you would look as an employee there.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

Interview

If you want to work with teenagers, then you do not have to have a cover letter and resume to get a job at six flags white water. You can fill out the online job application, then go to an interview, and then they'll decide form their whether or not if they want to hire you.