Six Flags Interview Questions

1.9

Cash Control Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Agawam, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in July 2012.

I applied for this position, was interviewed by a man who asked numerous questions. If I smiled or was lighthearted at all he did not reciprocate, not even smiling back. Even though I filled out an application online, I had to call to follow up to get an interview. I do not think the person interviewing me even wanted to. He was not enthusiastic in the least, asked me numerous questions but wrote down only parts of what I said. A week later I called to follow up, and was told that my interviewer did not feel that I was right for the job, that my answers were too short and I was not enthusiastic enough. Six Flags was looking for "employees with enthusiasm."

Interview Questions
    • How can you make a park-goer's experience better? This is not unusual or unexpected, but he asked over 30 questions he read off from a sheet, and only wrote "notes" as answers to each one.   View Answers (3)

Senior Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2014.

Long and unorganized. Jump through hoops for them and they never respond. They failed to communicate the most common information between interviewee and the company. They were unprofessional and lacked integrity,

Interview Questions
    • What 2 areas of training would you take if offered at no cost to you?   Answer Question

They were unprofessional and lacked integrity

Supervisor Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags.

Great place to work. Hiring process is more difficult than you would expect. The park has a great deal of applicants, and only the best make it through.

No negotiation

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Six Flags in August 2012.

Getting hired was a total pain in the butt. Applied three times, no response. Tried calling, could never get through to HR, even tried Facebooking a Six Flag Park Exec to get anyone's attention, nothing worked. Finally after almost 6 months finally got through to HR, they immediately transferred me to the First Aid/Safety Dept Mgr and finally got an interview.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation for a position like this.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2011.

the manager from the Aquatics department came to Romania, where I had the interview - where they anked why we want to be lifeguards, what determine us for doing this job and some specific questions about us.
    After that we had a swimming test where we had to pass 3 tests.

Interview Questions
    the salary it's not negotiated. they said ti you how much you will earn per hour.
    the hours of work differ from month to month

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags.

I went online and submitted my application. Within a day, I got a call to schedule my interview. Because I wanted to go into retail, I had to take a short math test without a calculator. The math test was incredibly easy and as long as you don't make careless mistakes, you should pass with flying colors. You have to wait for a little bit for an interviewer to see you. The interview process itself takes only fifteen-twenty minutes. They ask you basic questions like your traits and characteristics. They also ask you questions about situations where you had to deal with difficult people and situations where you had to sell something.

Interview Questions
    • Describing a situation where I had to explain how I dealt with a difficult person   Answer Question

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Upper Marlboro, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in May 2011.

Apply Online
    Call the next day and ask to set up an interview
    It's a group interview and you must be very active and excited. Be prepared to perform a special talent you have and sale a product to the managers.
    They tell you if you are hired that day.
    From there you do a drug test and submit paper work.
    You have a couple of training sessions and then your ready to work.

Interview Questions
    • What is a talent you have? Can you perform it for the group?   Answer Question

Ride Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2011.

You submit an application online. I called back after about a week or so, to see if they were still interested and got an interview. Basically, they just sat me down and asked me a lot of questions like "What's a difficult situation you were in and how did you resolve it?"

Interview Questions
    • What's a difficult situation you were in and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase, fixed salary

Ride Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

took a math test 80 and above means you can work as a cashier. wait for a while then get called back for the second part which is talking to someone who asks you simple questions like why you want to work at six flags,if you pass you go to the next part which is going to your desired area for the last interview where you will answer questions related to that area. If you pass they will offer you a position .

Interview Questions
    be open working at six flags if you dont like being outside or people do not work there.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in September 2013.

The process took about 2 weeks, I applied online & got a call back & they scheduled me an appointment for 3 days later. The interview was not difficult, simple questions. Was told to go back for a 2nd interview, which was more into detail about the position, then was hired got my uniform that same day & got scheduled for training (discover).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to complex almost same questions as the written interview part.   Answer Question
    Everyone starts at a 7.25 rate so there was no negotiating.

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!