Six Flags

169 candidate interviews

Host/Hostess Interview

Host/Hostess

Interviewed at Six Flags

Interview Details – After the application is reviewed you will get a phone call, during this call they will ask you very basic questions about your adherence to policies,etc. And they will schedule a time for you to come in and interview in person. Depending on when you get scheduled things will be different. They have very high attendance job fairs, where you should probably expect to wait a bit longer, otherwise you will most likely wait in HR until your interviewer is ready. The questions are varied, most are behavioral.

Interview Question – Most of the questions are behavioral, if your position deals with cash, be ready for a shot and simple math test before hand.   Answer Question

Catering Interview

Catering

Interviewed at Six Flags

Interview Details – The interview process is fairly simple. All that you have to do is smile throughout the interview so they know you will be friendly to the customers. It helps to share your past experience if it is related to the job but this position doesn't require any degree it's mostly for high school students summer job.

Interview Question – If a customer is upset, what do you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Six Flags

Interview Details – Went for job fair, stood in line, waited for a few, was called and interviewed by an employee and then a supervisor.

Negotiation Details – None

Security Officer Interview

Security Officer

Interviewed at Six Flags

Interview Details – online application, phone interview, then interview at sixflags.

Interview Question – what is your greatest acomlishment.   Answer Question

Guest Services Interview

Guest Services

I applied online and interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – Very easy, applied online. Got a call 3 days later for an interview. Walked in did a written test. When I passed, they then took me in for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 people.Got hired on the spot. Then proceed to do all the necessary paperwork

Ride Operator Interview

Ride Operator

Interviewed at Six Flags

Interview Details – Applied online, got an interview the next day. Nothing too tough, standard interview.

Interview Question – What hours can you work?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member

Interviewed at Six Flags

Interview Details – I filled out an online application, waited about a week, and then got a call from HR saying I was chosen for an interview. Was interviewed and hired on the spot. All that came after that was a drug test, loss prevention sit-down, orientation, and the issuing of my uniform.

Interview Question – I wont say exactly, but it had to do with unusual situations in the work environment and how to handle them.   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Food Service

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an interview within a week,
got asked about scheduling, would i be able to work weekends, am i friendly, how did you hear about us (Sixflags)
Got offered the job a few days after.

Interview Question – None all were standard questions.   Answer Question

Full Time Games Interview

Full Time Games

Interviewed at Six Flags

Interview Details – I interview with the HR Director and then The Games Manager. That part was fairly simple. They asked alot of relationship building questions then went into a behavioral interviewing. After that, i interviewed with the IPS director. His interview was basically a repition of the prior ones.

Interview Question – The Director will ask you to assess your future peers and to see where you fit in the team. Be tactful   Answer Question

Games Employee Interview

Games Employee

I applied online and interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – Personal interview and group interview

Interview Question – whats your career goals?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!