Six Flags

1.8

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags in January 2015.

There were several steps to the interview process. Check in, application review, first interview, second interview. All on the same day. It is more of an attempt to look professional rather than an actual interview. Also, prepare to wait. My scheduled interview was at noon but I didn't see the first interviewer until an hour and twenty minutes after that.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Six Flags in January 2015.

They asked a few simple questions , why do you wanna work here ? How would you make a customers experience better ? Why should we hire you ? Had to fill out some paper work and take a simple math test before the interview . The interviewers we pretty chill

None

Park Service Team Leader Interview

Dress business casual. You are given a ten question basic math test and can't use any calculators, etc. After that, someone calls you into a little cubicle to conduct the interview. They ask for availability, why you want to work there, etc. They basically review your online application and ask if everything is still current. This was probably one of my favorite interviews because I didn't feel intimidated in any way and actually had fun speaking to the nice woman who interviewed me. I'm still waiting for a call back because the position I applied for is currently not available, so I hope I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • Do you work better alone or in a group and why?
      Convince your neighbor why he should take his family to Six Flags

Answer Question

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags in January 2015.

I got an email within a week for an interveiw. They took us in groups of six and asked a few questions and asked us to play Jenga with each other. Then called us individually to talk with a representative in the area we applied for. From there if you were hired you were led to go fill out paperwork to bring back at a later date.

Human Resource Clerical Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags.

There are a number of jobs that I have interviewed with various tests t needed to be taken. Some tests are more than the regular easy math tests that they. I have always easily passed every test I have taken. One test was an adding machine, fun, but really archaic in today's world.
    It is almost like I am a professional interviewee at Magic Mountain. My beef with Magic Mountain has to do with "Age Discrimination." There are always new employees in the Human Resource Department and I have only seen about one person that is over 25 years old working for the Park. I am a regular visitor and like going to the Park.
    The Interview Process is easy with the usual question from a Human Resource person, in this case youngster.

Interview Questions
    • "This is an active position. Don't you think a recent College graduate would be more suited for this position?"

"This position requires one to be wild, and totally extrovert. Do you have the availability to be spontaneous and out there?

View Answer

Retail- Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New England, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New England, ND

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags.

I applied online and received a call back within a week. It was a group interview. The questions were the same as the online portion. I was given a simple math test and aced it.

no negotiation

Host Interview

The interview process was very easy. They needed a lot of seasonal workers, so I just went in for an interview and was asked to take the position that same day.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application and interview took place over one day. The process was very brief. Basic questions about work ethic, do you believe in teamwork etc. After the interview they hired on the spot. There was no negotiation for salary it was the minimum. the rest of the day was spent on training

Interview Questions
    • Questions were incredibly easy, they basically wanted to make sure your criminal history was clean   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Safari Guide Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags.

Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!Took five minutes and hired on the spot, they are in great need of guides!

Interview Questions
    • Everything pertains to why you want this job, animals and conservation   Answer Question

Ride Operator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags.

Hiring is simple fill out an app online pass your questionare and you get your interview within 3 days interview was easy got asked three questions then I was hired on the spot