Six Flags Interview Questions

1.9

Park Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eureka, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eureka, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags.

I came in, did a simple math test. then they ask me things like, what i would do if i had to help a angry customer. and what i would do if i saw an fellow employee stealing.

Rides Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2014.

I filled out and application and within a week they emailed me to let know when my interview was. The day of the interview I went in and signed in with the lady up front and waited to be called and depending on what job you apply for you might have to take a math test. After you turn in your test they grade it then you wait to be called up for an interview, it is a group interview so in mine it was me and 5 other people. When you get in the interview first you play a game a jenga to see how you work with others, after you finish the game you go around and answer the questions. After the questions are finished your interviewer may call some people out of the room and these are the people that did not make it and after that he will come back in and tell you what job he wants you at and is that ok with you.

Interview Questions
    • What made you want to work at six flags   View Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2013.

I went to the job fair in January. This is an almost guaranteed job if you go to the fairs. They make you take a quick math quiz than fill out some forms and then you get two quick interviews with people from the department you are applying for. They ask you have you taken any drugs, what activities do you do, and how you would react to a rude customer and questions like that. Basically just say the best things that make you look good. The process is about four hours but after they will let you know if they want you to come to training.

Interview Questions
    Six Flags in texas only pays 7.25 an hour and you go up from there.

General Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Agawam, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2014.

Applied online.1:1 interview. Six Flags waived my 2nd Interview (resume looked very good) background check is required if not waived. Interview process required alot of paperwork (15 pages, 10 online and 5 at interview) Very easy interview standard. Some of my close friends had harder interviews for other jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ok talking to complete strangers giving out products? Tell me about time you had a problem with a guest and how you deal with it? Are you willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. Everyone works on minimum wage. My advice to others make sure you dress professional, apply online for best job selection, and the company is very strict review job descriptions.

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Upper Marlboro, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

applied online and got called in for a job nearly the next day. Interview process was done in a group form and eventually we all met with the manager alone. They told me that day that i recieved the job and it was a very unique process

Ride Operator Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags.

very few people are not hired. if your a decent person and dont have something outstanding then you will be hired for the basic positions. they went very fast and there was no personal thing in it. it was like moving a heard of cows though the slaughter house. This place hires lots of people due to so many quitting.

Interview Questions
    • Would you pass a drug test if taken today.   View Answer
    there was no negotiation you get what you get and that's the end of it.

Ride Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

I applied online and then went to their job fair a couple of weeks later. There, I had to fill out some additional paperwork before I was interviewed. I went through two one-on-one interviews and was hired on the spot. It was a straightforward, simple process, and the interviews were very easy.

No negotiation.

Retail- Team Member Interview

It was sooo easy , they were late because my interview was supposed to be at 4 but didn't start till 445. So at that point they just gave me the job.

Ride Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurnee, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2010.

The questions were very standard. My best advice would be to come in knowing what days and times you are available, a few examples of how you can cooperate on a team, an example of a difficult event and how you handled it well, etc. Be sure to care about the job, because Six Flags has many alternates.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really unexpected to me. Be warned that you will be asked things such as "would you be willing to climb to the top of Raging Bull's lift on a hot and windy day".   Answer Question
    There is no wage negotiation, you choose a ride based on your availability.

Lifeguard/Ride Attendant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags in April 2014.

To start, you fill out an online application. Eventually they email you back to say your application has been accepted and they set up an interview for you. The interview takes place at the Six Flags White Water park, in the Human Resources building. You have to sign in and after you're required to take a rather easy math test to see what jobs you qualify for. After this, you sit with the other applicants and your group is taken by a leader to a room where you're tested on your "team work" by playing some sort of game. If you pass this test (it's easy as long as you socialize and smile and communicate), then you're taken into the job room and allowed to question the managers of the jobs to see which one you would like. If you choose a lifeguard, you're asked questions about why you would like to be a lifeguard and they ask if you've been trained. Even if you have, you have to be trained by the park (it's expensive, about $200) and are able to choose a training date that consists of a weekend of working your butt off for numerous hours with all the other trainees.

Interview Questions
    • Not really any specific question. Just be prepared to have to socialize and show you're able to communicate and have a good time because if you don't you'll be pulled aside and asked to leave.   Answer Question