Six Flags

168 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Guest Services Team Member Interview

Guest Services Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

Interview Details – It is a simple interview process. Go in, ask questions, answer them, and then you have a job.

Interview Question – How would I handle a guest coming on to me?   Answer Question

Full-Time (Various) Interview

Full-Time (Various)
Agawam, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2013.

Interview Details – Online application for basic information and answering of common / basic interview questions. (Resume submission also encouraged or sometimes required for Full-Time positions.) In-person interviews with Department leadership, HR and background check(s).

Interview Question – Varies. Best one yet - "Give us one reason why we SHOULDN'T hire you!"   Answer Question

Server Interview

Server

Interviewed at Six Flags

Interview Details – Interview ways cake. Easy basic questions

Food Service Interview

Food Service
Upper Marlboro, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – One on One interview was a fast 2 minute speed interview. I got asked a couple of generic (why do you think we should hire you?) questions. Then i had to wait and go into a room with a group of about 15 other people who were being interviewed, they talked to us about the park, we had to go up and interview ourselves and say something weird about us. We had to fill out a paper and then we all had to go be drug tested. They have you pee in a cup one by one and test it in front of you, if you fail then you can leave because they are not hiring you. Everyone in my group got hired but most of us didn't get scheduled for a couple weeks because they ended up over hiring in my section. We also got a tour of the park.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are a good candidate for six flags?   Answer Question

Ride Operator/Attendant Interview

Ride Operator/Attendant

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring was very easy and generic. All they asked was what you think a person in rides does and asked generic interview questions other companies may ask. Hiring was done on the spot and I got my paperwork that same day. Interviewer was nice and listened well. Overall, interview process is easy and the interviewers are nice

Interview Question – What do you think a ride operator/attendant does/is responsible for?   Answer Question

Photographer/Sales Associate Interview

Photographer/Sales Associate
Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2013.

Interview Details – the process was hard but it was not super easy either. just be sure that you have experience in sales associate or something like that. usually, the questions are super easy so there should not be a problem

Interview Question – there is no difficult question   Answer Question

Admissions Hostess Interview

Admissions Hostess
Eureka, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2012.

Interview Details – Hour long (approximately) set of questions on skills, personal interaction, and math calculations, followed by a large scale interview day with more sheets to answer, finished with a short person to person interview

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation you faced and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Ride Operator Interview

Ride Operator

Interviewed at Six Flags

Interview Details – They interview process was short and they only ask you a handful of questions about your personality. Job experience is not needed. You can basically walk into any six flags and get hired almost immediately on the spot. Go in there with a reasonably positive attitude and willingness to answer a bunch of repetitive questions and you'll be fine.

Interview Question – What made you want to apply to Six Flags and what relevant experience do you have?   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Food Service
Valencia, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and the application was very easy, only took me about 20 minutes. I got a call 3 days later to setup at interview. I arrived at my interview and took a super easy math test which I passed. I was brought into a cubicle and they asked about my tattoos and made me sign some forms and then the interview questions started. He asked me three questions and told me I passed and would have to do a second interview. He asked simple questions like why I wanted to work there. The second interview was easy also, he asked about 10 questions that were just about my person opinions (Describe good customer service and What qualities should a server have?) I was hired on the spot and had to fill out the new hire packet. Everyone is super friendly and nice there!

Interview Question – I had to sell a rubber duck to the guy interviewing me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, pay is $8.00

Ride Operator Interview

Ride Operator
Jackson, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call two weeks later. From there I met with an interviewer and I was offered a position right then and there. The whole process was very easy to go through.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question