Six Flags Interview Questions

1.9

Rides Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

I went to the 2014, hiring event. I had to take a math test and then i had an interview. they asked about 4 questions. (Why work at a theme park?) (What is good customer service?) (What is safety?) And what will u gain from this?. Then i went to a different room, with booths for each different job. They had rides, merchendise, food, retail and more. I went to the rides booth and the man asked me questions to see if rides fit me and then he let me ask him questions. And then he told me that he loved my energy and gave me the job on the spot. My friend Kiarra was also there and they told her shell get a response in a week, so it just depended on who u got. Then i went to pick a processing date, got a work packet and my work permit form.

No negotiation

Costumed Character Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

I filled out an application online and scheduled an audition on January 19th. I went there, and they had me put on one of the costumes to see how it fit. After that, I had the personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Six Flags is the "Cleanest Theme Park in the World". What could you do to help uphold this title for the park?   Answer Question

Ride Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

took a math test 80 and above means you can work as a cashier. wait for a while then get called back for the second part which is talking to someone who asks you simple questions like why you want to work at six flags,if you pass you go to the next part which is going to your desired area for the last interview where you will answer questions related to that area. If you pass they will offer you a position .

Interview Questions
    be open working at six flags if you dont like being outside or people do not work there.

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

I applied online around December 20th and scheduled an appointment for the job fair on January 11.Went to the park filled out paperwork,waited for interview and was offered to have a second interview and afterwards they told me I got the job! Also you have to take a simple math test(as long as you can multiply and add,your fine).
    Dress appropriately too,wear slacks dress shoes and dress shirt.all the people who didnt dress up did not make it to the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions at all.Just questions like "what would you do if you saw a coworker taking something" or "why work here". 2nd interview would be same but asks about a time such as "time where you had to prioritize"   View Answer
    No negotiation,payed minimum wage

Over 21, Don't Demean Yourself Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags.

Just act cheerful, have no criminal background and no visible tattoos and you have the job. They interview 20 people at once so there is no time for them to really care who you are.

Interview Questions
    • Realizing that they really didn't care who you were. The questions were beyond basic and since they had 20 people to interview at once, you might answer 3 questions max.   View Answer

People die on amusement park rides and they drown. When I realized that they had very low standards for the interview process, I knew I didn't want to be held accountable for someone's life while in their employment. I respect the customers too much.

Full Time Games Interview

I interview with the HR Director and then The Games Manager. That part was fairly simple. They asked alot of relationship building questions then went into a behavioral interviewing. After that, i interviewed with the IPS director. His interview was basically a repition of the prior ones.

Interview Questions
    • The Director will ask you to assess your future peers and to see where you fit in the team. Be tactful   Answer Question

All Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags.

If you apply, you need to call for an interview. They rarely call you to set up interviews. The hiring paperwork can be a pain because of the companys policies regarding the paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • They could ask you to either sell then a duck or to convince them to come to the park. They do this to see how well you can upsell items.   Answer Question
    You cannot negotiate your salary, benefits, or even position.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in September 2013.

The process took about 2 weeks, I applied online & got a call back & they scheduled me an appointment for 3 days later. The interview was not difficult, simple questions. Was told to go back for a 2nd interview, which was more into detail about the position, then was hired got my uniform that same day & got scheduled for training (discover).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to complex almost same questions as the written interview part.   Answer Question
    Everyone starts at a 7.25 rate so there was no negotiating.

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Valencia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags in September 2013.

Everything was fine, there were a lot of people applying for a seasonal position and it was a bit slow when it was really hot outside. They asked us to do a math test that was pretty basic, and then called people over who did not pass and told them they could reapply in a few months. When I was called in for my interview the person was really nice and helped me and asked only a few question and then gave me a processing booklet insuring my job.

Admissions Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in September 2013.

When you first come you asked to fill out basic resume information and then handed a simple math questionnaire. After reviewing your qualifications, they officially start the interview by asking you basic interview questions.

I honestly did not want the job so I'm not surprised they didn't offer it to me. They instead deferred me to other jobs as they said that the job I applied was not available.