Six Flags

Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Service Interview

Food Service
Valencia, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and the application was very easy, only took me about 20 minutes. I got a call 3 days later to setup at interview. I arrived at my interview and took a super easy math test which I passed. I was brought into a cubicle and they asked about my tattoos and made me sign some forms and then the interview questions started. He asked me three questions and told me I passed and would have to do a second interview. He asked simple questions like why I wanted to work there. The second interview was easy also, he asked about 10 questions that were just about my person opinions (Describe good customer service and What qualities should a server have?) I was hired on the spot and had to fill out the new hire packet. Everyone is super friendly and nice there!

Interview Question – I had to sell a rubber duck to the guy interviewing me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, pay is $8.00

Ride Operator Interview

Ride Operator
Jackson, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call two weeks later. From there I met with an interviewer and I was offered a position right then and there. The whole process was very easy to go through.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Security Officer
Jackson, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 interview relaxed just be honest

Interview Question – nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Lifeguard

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a phone call, went in for an interview, was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Tell me a joke.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Food Service Interview

Food Service
Vallejo, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online, and a few weeks later I received an email saying they would be having a job fair the following Saturday and to come in to be interviewed. The group interview was about 25 minutes long and we were offered the job right there, and given a time to come in for orientation.

Interview Question – We were given a random object and were told to sell it back to the interviewer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Minimum wage no negotiations

Rides Operator Interview

Rides Operator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewers were really nice. They wanted to get to know me as a person. They even asked me what were my hobbies.

Interview Question – Why did I choose this place.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate anything. it was pretty much straight forward

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied online and interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – The hiring process took a very long time. There was a line of other kids trying to get the job but could not. The one on one was pretty brief, but the group interview was lively and exciting.

Interview Question – "Why should we hire you?"   Answer Question

Rides Operator Interview

Rides Operator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very simple process. They ask you a few questions, and then ask when you are available to work and set you up with an orientation date. As long as you are confident in your answers and have a lot of hours open to work at Six Flags, you should have no problem.

Interview Question – What is a strength and weakness of yours?   Answer Question

Ride Attendant Interview

Ride Attendant
Austell, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

Interview Details – took a math test 80 and above means you can work as a cashier. wait for a while then get called back for the second part which is talking to someone who asks you simple questions like why you want to work at six flags,if you pass you go to the next part which is going to your desired area for the last interview where you will answer questions related to that area. If you pass they will offer you a position .

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – be open working at six flags if you dont like being outside or people do not work there.

Cashier/Line Service Interview

Cashier/Line Service
San Antonio, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2011.

Interview Details – was called a day after submitting app. went to the interview and took a mathmatical assesment which was followed by a brief interview. Set up an orientation day and began actual training the same day.

Interview Question – All questions where your typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me what i asked for.