Six Flags Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

1.8

Costumed Character Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

I filled out an application online and scheduled an audition on January 19th. I went there, and they had me put on one of the costumes to see how it fit. After that, I had the personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Six Flags is the "Cleanest Theme Park in the World". What could you do to help uphold this title for the park?   Answer Question

Guest Services Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

It is a simple interview process. Go in, ask questions, answer them, and then you have a job.

Over 21, Don't Demean Yourself Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags.

Just act cheerful, have no criminal background and no visible tattoos and you have the job. They interview 20 people at once so there is no time for them to really care who you are.

Interview Questions
    • Realizing that they really didn't care who you were. The questions were beyond basic and since they had 20 people to interview at once, you might answer 3 questions max.   View Answer

People die on amusement park rides and they drown. When I realized that they had very low standards for the interview process, I knew I didn't want to be held accountable for someone's life while in their employment. I respect the customers too much.

Full Time Games Interview

I interview with the HR Director and then The Games Manager. That part was fairly simple. They asked alot of relationship building questions then went into a behavioral interviewing. After that, i interviewed with the IPS director. His interview was basically a repition of the prior ones.

Interview Questions
    • The Director will ask you to assess your future peers and to see where you fit in the team. Be tactful   Answer Question

All Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags.

If you apply, you need to call for an interview. They rarely call you to set up interviews. The hiring paperwork can be a pain because of the companys policies regarding the paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • They could ask you to either sell then a duck or to convince them to come to the park. They do this to see how well you can upsell items.   Answer Question
    You cannot negotiate your salary, benefits, or even position.

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags in September 2013.

Everything was fine, there were a lot of people applying for a seasonal position and it was a bit slow when it was really hot outside. They asked us to do a math test that was pretty basic, and then called people over who did not pass and told them they could reapply in a few months. When I was called in for my interview the person was really nice and helped me and asked only a few question and then gave me a processing booklet insuring my job.

Admissions Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags in September 2013.

When you first come you asked to fill out basic resume information and then handed a simple math questionnaire. After reviewing your qualifications, they officially start the interview by asking you basic interview questions.

I honestly did not want the job so I'm not surprised they didn't offer it to me. They instead deferred me to other jobs as they said that the job I applied was not available.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags in September 2013.

The process took about 2 weeks, I applied online & got a call back & they scheduled me an appointment for 3 days later. The interview was not difficult, simple questions. Was told to go back for a 2nd interview, which was more into detail about the position, then was hired got my uniform that same day & got scheduled for training (discover).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to complex almost same questions as the written interview part.   Answer Question
    Everyone starts at a 7.25 rate so there was no negotiating.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags.

I applied online and within a week or two, I got a call back to schedule my interview. On the day of my interview, I came in and filled some paperwork out and had my one on one interview. I was asked about three questions and then came out and was put into a line which would eventually be for a group interview with all the other candidates. We all went into this conference style room and they asked situation style questions and other things. The interviewers went out for a few minutes and talked and then called individuals out of the room. They came back in and told us that everyone in the room was being offered a job and thanked us for being the people we are. We left and did a drug test before getting the usual company packet paperwork and scheduling for our training session.

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags.

Applied online, got called the next day. Went in a week later. I was put in a room with two interviews.

I think you will be a good employee for us, would you like the job?