Six Flags

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Arlington, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2013.

Interview Details – It was a very casual and laid back interveiw. It seemed if you weren't too cocky you were fine. The only issue is the normal nervousness you get from being interviewed, but when you get past that it was fine.

Interview Question – All of the question were the basic ones. Like "Why do you want to work with us", "How long do you plan on working with us".   Answer Question

Lifeguard

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a phone call, went in for an interview, was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Tell me a joke.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Gurnee, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview just ask you what you have done before and your hobbies. Will you be available during holidays

Interview Question – What was the most.dirty thing that you had to do at work or anyotjer place?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation because no experience

Arlington, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2012.

Interview Details – They called me back a week or two after I submitted the application. The interview was easy and the interviewer was really nice. She said she wanted a second interview about a week later. The second interview wasn't even an interview; just filling out paperwork.

Interview Question – What would your teachers say about you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Arlington, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Six Flags in August 2011.

Interview Details – Very easy. All questions come from a packet. Few short sentence answers required.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone stealing money?   View Answer
  • What would you do if a guest was upset?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. A pay is given for each and every employee in that department. Accept only if you're a teenager and do not mind low pay, and like to have fun while working.

Gurnee, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2011.

Interview Details – the manager from the Aquatics department came to Romania, where I had the interview - where they anked why we want to be lifeguards, what determine us for doing this job and some specific questions about us.
After that we had a swimming test where we had to pass 3 tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – the salary it's not negotiated. they said ti you how much you will earn per hour.
the hours of work differ from month to month

Very Easy Interview

Lifeguard

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2011.

Interview Details – They are usually very nice and friendly when interviewing. They understand that this is most teenager's first jobs and they accomadate to that. They ask pretty basic questions and don't expect much. You have to take a math test but it doesn't matter for lifeguard positions because I failed that and they never told me anything.

Interview Questions

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!