Six Flags Lifeguard Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Arlington, TX
Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in June 2013.

It was a very casual and laid back interveiw. It seemed if you weren't too cocky you were fine. The only issue is the normal nervousness you get from being interviewed, but when you get past that it was fine.

Interview Questions
  • All of the question were the basic ones. Like "Why do you want to work with us", "How long do you plan on working with us".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Lifeguard Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags.

Applied online, got a phone call, went in for an interview, was hired on the spot.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurnee, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in July 2011.

The interview just ask you what you have done before and your hobbies. Will you be available during holidays

Interview Questions
    • What was the most.dirty thing that you had to do at work or anyotjer place?   Answer Question
    No negotiation because no experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2012.

They called me back a week or two after I submitted the application. The interview was easy and the interviewer was really nice. She said she wanted a second interview about a week later. The second interview wasn't even an interview; just filling out paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • What would your teachers say about you?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Six Flags in August 2011.

Very easy. All questions come from a packet. Few short sentence answers required.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw someone stealing money?   View Answer
    • What would you do if a guest was upset?   View Answer
    No negotiation. A pay is given for each and every employee in that department. Accept only if you're a teenager and do not mind low pay, and like to have fun while working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurnee, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2011.

the manager from the Aquatics department came to Romania, where I had the interview - where they anked why we want to be lifeguards, what determine us for doing this job and some specific questions about us.
    After that we had a swimming test where we had to pass 3 tests.

Interview Questions
    the salary it's not negotiated. they said ti you how much you will earn per hour.
    the hours of work differ from month to month

Lifeguard Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2011.

They are usually very nice and friendly when interviewing. They understand that this is most teenager's first jobs and they accomadate to that. They ask pretty basic questions and don't expect much. You have to take a math test but it doesn't matter for lifeguard positions because I failed that and they never told me anything.

Interview Questions

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!