Six Flags

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags in June 2013.

I applied for the merchandiser position at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom online and got scheduled for an interview the next day. I was nervous being that it was my first job interview but it was a group interview so it made me less nervous than I would have been if it were a one-on-one interview. So about ten people including me were in the HR room waiting for our group interview and a lady shows up to do a roll call. Afterwards, she takes us to a bigger room for us all to sit around a big rectangular table. Then two managers walked into the room to interview us and made us do ice breakers and play Jenga while they asked us questions. It was obviously set up to see if we could multi task but they made it fun and easy. After we were done with the games and questions, the managers left the room for a few minutes, came back and told us we were all hired. We then had to fill out paper work, get scheduled for orientation and a tour around the park, go to training, and then got our work schedules. This process took about a week before we got to actually work in the park.

Interview Questions
  • If you could be any character from a TV show, who would you be and why?   Answer Question
Do not get to negotiate anything except for the days and hours you are able to work.

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Six Flags in January 2012.

I applied For the job online at http://www.sixflagsjobs.com/dynamicparkpage.php?park=stLouis&page=jobs-by-park.aspx on Jan. 3rd They Called me about a week later inviting me to an interview . they told me the directions on how to get to HR , It wasnt packed when i went their around 2pm i went up to the desk and they asked me my name and what time was my interview and they gave me a clipbord where i had to take a math test and basic info. returned the clip board And they told me to sit down someone will be with me shortly two mins. later a woman called my name and we went into a room where the interview took place when it was over the manager came in and ask me somemore questions then told me i had the job and they gave me a neon packet and my descovery training date and department training date then i went home HAPPY :)

Interview Questions
    COVER TATTOOS, and take out percings. they dont like two toned color hair only natural hair colors, dont be nervous its going to be a breeze.