Six Flags Paramedic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

3.5

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

They do a drug test, check all your certifications, meet with you, make your job description clear, and ask if you have any questions. Then if they need you and you did well they give you a call back to offer you a job and you start a training class, fill out paperwork then you get your schedule.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Six Flags (Gurnee, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Getting hired was a total pain in the butt. Applied three times, no response. Tried calling, could never get through to HR, even tried Facebooking a Six Flag Park Exec to get anyone's attention, nothing worked. Finally after almost 6 months finally got through to HR, they immediately transferred me to the First Aid/Safety Dept Mgr and finally got an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for a position like this.