Six Flags

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Arlington, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online around December 20th and scheduled an appointment for the job fair on January 11.Went to the park filled out paperwork,waited for interview and was offered to have a second interview and afterwards they told me I got the job! Also you have to take a simple math test(as long as you can multiply and add,your fine).
Dress appropriately too,wear slacks dress shoes and dress shirt.all the people who didnt dress up did not make it to the 2nd interview.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions at all.Just questions like "what would you do if you saw a coworker taking something" or "why work here". 2nd interview would be same but asks about a time such as "time where you had to prioritize"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation,payed minimum wage

Arlington, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for a position, however, none were open at that time and I was offered a position I did not want. A few months later they called and asked if I was still interested in a retail position of course I said yes and they scheduled my interview for the next day. When I arrived for my interview I picked up my already filled out application and filled out some extra paperwork and then I took the required math test. When I turned the test in the lady at the desk said that someone would be with me shortly and after about an hour I was interviewed, after that interview she asked if I'd like to complete my second interview today and I said yes so I went back to the waiting room and it was about another hour before the second interview was finished, during the second interview they hired me on the spot, I was given a packet of information to fill out and bring back whenever possible and then I was told my start date.

Interview Question – How would you handle an upset guest?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating, they offer you the position and you can either take it or leave it.

Valencia, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Six Flags in September 2013.

Interview Details – Everything was fine, there were a lot of people applying for a seasonal position and it was a bit slow when it was really hot outside. They asked us to do a math test that was pretty basic, and then called people over who did not pass and told them they could reapply in a few months. When I was called in for my interview the person was really nice and helped me and asked only a few question and then gave me a processing booklet insuring my job.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a unhappy costumer?   Answer Question

Gurnee, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – I went online and submitted my application. Within a day, I got a call to schedule my interview. Because I wanted to go into retail, I had to take a short math test without a calculator. The math test was incredibly easy and as long as you don't make careless mistakes, you should pass with flying colors. You have to wait for a little bit for an interviewer to see you. The interview process itself takes only fifteen-twenty minutes. They ask you basic questions like your traits and characteristics. They also ask you questions about situations where you had to deal with difficult people and situations where you had to sell something.

Interview Question – Describing a situation where I had to explain how I dealt with a difficult person   Answer Question

Upper Marlboro, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in May 2011.

Interview Details – Apply Online
Call the next day and ask to set up an interview
It's a group interview and you must be very active and excited. Be prepared to perform a special talent you have and sale a product to the managers.
They tell you if you are hired that day.
From there you do a drug test and submit paper work.
You have a couple of training sessions and then your ready to work.

Interview Question – What is a talent you have? Can you perform it for the group?   Answer Question

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!