Six Flags Retail Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Six Flags (Agawam, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was really quick, only took about 30 minutes. When you applied for a position that required handling money, you had to take a 10 question basic math test. They gave you ten minutes, and you weren't allowed to use a calculator. You were allowed to write your work out, you didn't have to do it all mentally. I passed the test then went onto the one on one interview, which was really quick and easy. The person interviewing me was really friendly and the questions were pretty basic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Retail Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Six Flags in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got called in within the next three days, even though I missed the call, they emailed me to to come in for my interview.

The interview process took about 2 hours but it was well worth it. First was a group interview, 6 of us in a room and 2 of us made it to the next round.

Second interview was one on one and the interviewer was so polite I couldn't do anything but smile lol. I waited about 20 minutes more and they called me and I filled out paper work and got my hiring package :)

Interview Questions

• If there is alot of people in the store and certain customers start to fuss, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online around December 20th and scheduled an appointment for the job fair on January 11.Went to the park filled out paperwork,waited for interview and was offered to have a second interview and afterwards they told me I got the job! Also you have to take a simple math test(as long as you can multiply and add,your fine).
    Dress appropriately too,wear slacks dress shoes and dress shirt.all the people who didnt dress up did not make it to the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions at all.Just questions like "what would you do if you saw a coworker taking something" or "why work here". 2nd interview would be same but asks about a time such as "time where you had to prioritize"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation,payed minimum wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Six Flags (Valencia, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Everything was fine, there were a lot of people applying for a seasonal position and it was a bit slow when it was really hot outside. They asked us to do a math test that was pretty basic, and then called people over who did not pass and told them they could reapply in a few months. When I was called in for my interview the person was really nice and helped me and asked only a few question and then gave me a processing booklet insuring my job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags (Arlington, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied for a position, however, none were open at that time and I was offered a position I did not want. A few months later they called and asked if I was still interested in a retail position of course I said yes and they scheduled my interview for the next day. When I arrived for my interview I picked up my already filled out application and filled out some extra paperwork and then I took the required math test. When I turned the test in the lady at the desk said that someone would be with me shortly and after about an hour I was interviewed, after that interview she asked if I'd like to complete my second interview today and I said yes so I went back to the waiting room and it was about another hour before the second interview was finished, during the second interview they hired me on the spot, I was given a packet of information to fill out and bring back whenever possible and then I was told my start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, they offer you the position and you can either take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags (Gurnee, IL).

Interview

I went online and submitted my application. Within a day, I got a call to schedule my interview. Because I wanted to go into retail, I had to take a short math test without a calculator. The math test was incredibly easy and as long as you don't make careless mistakes, you should pass with flying colors. You have to wait for a little bit for an interviewer to see you. The interview process itself takes only fifteen-twenty minutes. They ask you basic questions like your traits and characteristics. They also ask you questions about situations where you had to deal with difficult people and situations where you had to sell something.

Interview Questions

• Describing a situation where I had to explain how I dealt with a difficult person   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

Apply Online
    Call the next day and ask to set up an interview
    It's a group interview and you must be very active and excited. Be prepared to perform a special talent you have and sale a product to the managers.
    They tell you if you are hired that day.
    From there you do a drug test and submit paper work.
    You have a couple of training sessions and then your ready to work.

Interview Questions

• What is a talent you have? Can you perform it for the group?   Answer Question