Six Flags

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Arlington, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and then went to their job fair a couple of weeks later. There, I had to fill out some additional paperwork before I was interviewed. I went through two one-on-one interviews and was hired on the spot. It was a straightforward, simple process, and the interviews were very easy.

Interview Question – What do you think it means to work as a team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Austell, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Six Flags in January 2014.

Interview Details – took a math test 80 and above means you can work as a cashier. wait for a while then get called back for the second part which is talking to someone who asks you simple questions like why you want to work at six flags,if you pass you go to the next part which is going to your desired area for the last interview where you will answer questions related to that area. If you pass they will offer you a position .

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – be open working at six flags if you dont like being outside or people do not work there.

Vallejo, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags in May 2011.

Interview Details – When I first arrived I signed in and reviewed my online apllication. I sat around and waited for about 45 minutes then got called in a room with about 20 other applicants. The supervisors introduced themselves. Every applicant introduced themselves then we each took turns and answered two questions. The supervisors went outside to deliberate, came back in 5 minutes later, called the names of the people that didn't get hired and talked to them outside, then they came back in and told us we were hired. The next day I had to go back and turn in paper work an take a drug test.

Interview Question – If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They tell the whole room what to write for their pay rate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Six Flags

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Six Flags Ride Attendant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Six Flags employees and interview candidates.