Six Flags Ride Operator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

1.7

Rides Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Very easy interview process, they basically ask you questions like why do you want to work at six flags etc. In the group section it's for the best that if they ask you if you have any weaknesses, don't say you have one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Gurnee, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Well myself and many other people waited to be called in but it only took about 5 mins for them to call me and they even still took me in after I was late. They had me sit down with the guy who called me in for my interview and he interviewed me I was a little nervous but he was patient and willing to listen to what I had to say about Six Flags. All in all it was a simple process and I got offered the job :)

Interview Questions

• Why is it so important to keep the park clean.   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags in June 2015.

Interview

Very simple asked two questions.why do you want to work here? What is good custermer serves to you? And why six flags? Then gave me an employee packet to fill out and that's really.

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was quick, easy and done in a group. There were two interviewers who basically asked us our names and asked us to say a few things about ourselves. Felt a bit like the first day of school. They then explained Six flags goals and what we would be working the achieve. They then left the room for a brief moment came back and basically told the entire group we were all hired.

Rides Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

They ask about your experience with children, and try to get to know your personality they look for fun, smiley energetic people. They want you to smile and show them how good you would look as an employee there.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Waited 5 days with no response so I called to inquire about my application. I was offered an interview. Upon entering HR I was given a clipboard with the front being for my personal information and the back being a math test. The math test was incredibly simple, only containing questions about making change. I was then told to sit and wait as I was a few minutes early. When I was called in for my interview I was asked a few question about my personal info and was given papers to initial. I was then asked a few situation questions and told to wait for a supervisor. The supervisor entered and told me that although a second interview is standard, It would not be necessary for me. I was then offered the job and sent back to the HR desk. I received a packet of paperwork to fill out and bring back with my social security card. As I had my card with me I filled out the papers there and brought them back to the desk. I then received my Discovery Info Packet and Discovery date.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever seen someone doing something illegal and how did you respond?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult person?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been in a difficult situation and how did you react?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

quick and easy hiring process, after you schedule your interview. You'll get called in & have two different interviews. A supervisor will ask you a couple questions about what you feel you have to offer for the company and why you would like to work there and explain some things about the job to you. If you are hired you will have to sign some papers to verify everything they went over with you. Also if you are hired after your interviews you will have to go meet with another supervisor to schedule your date for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at six flags?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always have a smile on your face

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

I went in for a one-on-one interview with one of the HR staff members. It was really easy and I think everyone makes it through the first round. We then went to a group interview of about 10 people. We were asked to introduce ourselves in front of everyone. After that, the interviewer would pose a question to the whole group.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. You either get it or you don't.

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

Went into the interview and they asked me questions relating to previous experiences like had I ever found any lost items and how did I cope when put in certain situations like when someone upset me. Pretty basic stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I got an email within a week for an interveiw. They took us in groups of six and asked a few questions and asked us to play Jenga with each other. Then called us individually to talk with a representative in the area we applied for. From there if you were hired you were led to go fill out paperwork to bring back at a later date.