Six Flags Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

Updated Jun 21, 2015

1.9

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

First you applied and than you scheduled an interview at the Employee Services Office. Afterwards, you go into the office and take a basic math test. It's really simple and it contained questions of simple addition and subtraction. When I finished the test, he immediately called me to go conduct the interview. In total, it took me about twenty minutes to finish all of the paperwork and the interview.

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I had originally applied for admissions and at the last minute they were like admissions is full but food service isn't so I just went with it. So I got to the interview and the 2 people working in the office seemed as if though they were all put out and irritated. They didn't even acknowledge me when I walked in. It was extremely rude and unprofessional if you ask me and then when I asked them a question they just kept on talking to each other as if I wasn't there and that happened about 4-5 times. I honestly felt like walking out at that point but I wasn't going to let some ignorant people keep me from getting a job. As I'm getting interviewed the lady never once makes eye contact with me, she's just writing stuff down and crossing out a lot of things really hard making it obvious that she's annoyed and from what I don't know. Her job doesn't even seem that hard considering that all it consists of is asking teenagers about their work experience. Then to top it off the lady who interviewed me didn't even ask me all of the questions she was suppose to. How do I know that? Because she said "I'm not gonna ask you everything". She really lacked common sense for being a middle aged woman. Not to mention her ugly remarks after all my responses. Like one of the questions was "how would you handle a customer"? And I responded with being polite and well mannered and she was like "really and you're not gonna smile"? I was dumbfounded by her comment. She was so unbelievably rude. I wanted to snap back so badly but I just kept my cool and manged to get through the rest of the 3 minute interview. I ended up just reiterating my answers in a different format because I wasn't going to conform to the basic replies she wanted. Towards the end of the interview she just gave me a packet and didn't even tell me I was hired. I just assumed I was because I got a packet. Then as I was filling out the hire packet the people in the front were talking to each other about the people who applied and how they didn't like some of them. I'm surprised something about me didn't slip out of their mouths with me being in the room that's how ignorant they were. Management really needs to do a better job with who they put in the front to represent their business.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked a few simple questions , why do you wanna work here ? How would you make a customers experience better ? Why should we hire you ? Had to fill out some paper work and take a simple math test before the interview . The interviewers we pretty chill

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

It was incredibly difficult to get a hold of anyone I could talk to about getting an interview. After I got through the interview I had yet more issues trying to find out when I needed to take my Discovery Classes. After I took my Discovery Classes I had more issues trying to get information as to when I was going to be trained and when my first official day of work was going to be and whether or not the two were going to coincide.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions for me were the "Situation" questions. 'Say ___ were to happen. What would you do in said situation?' The reason being that I had no prior job experience so I wasn't sure what exactly the correct answer was or what I would have done in ___ situation.   Answer Question

Food Service Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I attended a job fair at the request of the company after submitting my app online. Went through an initial customary interview with basic general questions, presumably to judge my ability to communicate/confidence. Then I did a second interview regarding any experience I had in the field I was applying for and more focused on the actual position I was applying for.

Admissions Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

When you first come you asked to fill out basic resume information and then handed a simple math questionnaire. After reviewing your qualifications, they officially start the interview by asking you basic interview questions. I honestly did not want the job so I'm not surprised they didn't offer it to me. They instead deferred me to other jobs as they said that the job I applied was not available.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Before my interview, I had to take a short math test to make sure I could do the math required to be a cashier. During the interview they asked a few questions about how I would handle a few situations. The second half of the interview consisted of when I would be able to come in to training. This company will hire just about anyone to work for them as long as you are physically capable of performing the work that you would be hired to do. I was dressed formally (like you always should for an interview), but someone came in with a tank top and torn up jeans, and they got hired. If you applied for something they believe you can't do, they will most likely hire you into a different department. It is no exaggeration that they will hire anyone. (If you have tattoos, be prepared get something to cover it up.)

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a disagreeable guest?   1 Answer

Cashier/Line Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Basic interview, easy questions. If you sound like you know what you are doing you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Questions: if you saw someone spill their drink would you refill it for them? Why six flags?   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. When you first arrive, they give you a math test. The test is very basic, so it shouldn't be a problem for most. Then I got into the interview, and they asked me basic questions. They asked why I wanted to work at Six Flags, and example of team work, and a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer. Just smile and be friendly, and you'll probably get the job. They also hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Games Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Six Flags (San Antonio, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I was a student at Utsa and they were basically hiring on the spot for the spring break and summer positions

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for long periods of time?   1 Answer