Six Flags Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview so you're taking turns being interviewed. The interviewer asked very generic questions and honestly its pretty hard not to be accepted by this place with the high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• How can you make this company better?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Six Flags

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

The hiring process took a very long time. There was a line of other kids trying to get the job but could not. The one on one was pretty brief, but the group interview was lively and exciting.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview

I applied online and within a week or two, I got a call back to schedule my interview. On the day of my interview, I came in and filled some paperwork out and had my one on one interview. I was asked about three questions and then came out and was put into a line which would eventually be for a group interview with all the other candidates. We all went into this conference style room and they asked situation style questions and other things. The interviewers went out for a few minutes and talked and then called individuals out of the room. They came back in and told us that everyone in the room was being offered a job and thanked us for being the people we are. We left and did a drug test before getting the usual company packet paperwork and scheduling for our training session.

Team Member Interview

Interview

I filled out an online application, waited about a week, and then got a call from HR saying I was chosen for an interview. Was interviewed and hired on the spot. All that came after that was a drug test, loss prevention sit-down, orientation, and the issuing of my uniform.

Interview Questions

• I wont say exactly, but it had to do with unusual situations in the work environment and how to handle them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mitchellville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Mitchellville, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

There was a Group interview that was very fun and interactive. Business casual attire. Everyone was hired, or passed through that phase and then another individual interview happened. Both were enjoyable. Interviewers were full time employees from the park. They get in touch with you quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call from the HR department saying they wanted me to go in for an interview. Interview was fairly straightforward and asked questions such as "Why do you want to work at Six Flags?" Depending on what department you want to be in, you would have to take a math test. The departments that are required to take a math test, as far as I can remember, are the Foods, Games, and Retail departments. Math test was fairly straightforward: simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Six Flags? Would you consider yourself a team member.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was not too much to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Bowie, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was overwhelmingly easily. It seems as though if you can pass a DT and don't answer their question of, "Why would you like to work for Six Flags?" with, "Cause I need the cash", then you're hired! After you pass your DT, you will be handed a hiring packet which includes a manual that will familiarize you with the company's employee policies, general house rules, forms of requirement for employment such as your personal information (ss card, voided check, etc), and a background on the company's history, as well as your local park's history and blueprinted future. You will be then asked to come back for a group interview in which you will "audition" in front of the recruiters. The audition process mainly consists of a personal introduction and talent, and then group and 1:1 customer service scenarios where you will be tested on your competence, empathy, and time. This is where it does get a bit difficult as the aforementioned tests are what will decide whether or not they will ask you to leave the room, and thank you for your time. If you PASS, you will be handed a slip that will invite you to your "Discovery training", which is a presentation on company guidelines and a rundown of your everyday work life for the season. The Discovery training presentation usually is held a week or two weeks after your initial interview, and group interview/audition. By the point of the discovery training, you are officially hired and do get paid for your time.

Interview Questions

• "Show us something you can do that nobody else we have hired can do or does"   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six Flags (Austell, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

You must go online and complete an online application. The online applications has pre-employment screening questions. You must also consent to a credit check and a criminal background check. If you pass the application process you will receive 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Hourly rates and salaries are set.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags in November 2009.

Interview

very relaxed interview, almost everyone can get the job offer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six Flags in May 2009.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process, I had two one on one interviews where they asked me general questions such as an example of how I solved a problem recently, etc.