Six Flags

Relevance Date Difficulty

Host Interview

Host
Upper Marlboro, MD

I interviewed at Six Flags in March 2014.

Interview Details – applied online and got called in for a job nearly the next day. Interview process was done in a group form and eventually we all met with the manager alone. They told me that day that i recieved the job and it was a very unique process

Interview Question – What does it mean to be F.A.S.T?   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Food Service
Upper Marlboro, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Six Flags.

Interview Details – One on One interview was a fast 2 minute speed interview. I got asked a couple of generic (why do you think we should hire you?) questions. Then i had to wait and go into a room with a group of about 15 other people who were being interviewed, they talked to us about the park, we had to go up and interview ourselves and say something weird about us. We had to fill out a paper and then we all had to go be drug tested. They have you pee in a cup one by one and test it in front of you, if you fail then you can leave because they are not hiring you. Everyone in my group got hired but most of us didn't get scheduled for a couple weeks because they ended up over hiring in my section. We also got a tour of the park.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are a good candidate for six flags?   Answer Question

Retail- Team Member Interview

Retail- Team Member
Upper Marlboro, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in February 2011.

Interview Details – Personal interview was short and sweet. Normal questions: "Why do you want to work for us?" "What can you bring to this company?", etc.

Group interview was fun and interactive. A lot of drawing on a white board to explain your answer to questions. Everyone was hired at the end.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was very standard.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Upper Marlboro, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Six Flags in May 2009.

Interview Details – i applied onlne and was called back the same day to schedule an interview. During my interview I affirmed what position/section of the park I would be working in and scheduled to come back for an employment orientation. During the orientation I took some minor training on a computer to acclimate me to what I would be doing on the job.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked any probing questions just where I'd like to work   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None really since you are working at a position where there's limited advancement.

Admissions Hostess Interview

Admissions Hostess
Upper Marlboro, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and then the next day I got emailed to set up an interview for a couple weeks later . Well I came and their were like 15 other people there and we had to sign in and fill out the new hire paper and then after a few minutes I got called for the interview .The interview wasn't what I expected from a amusement park .. I thought It be more fun but no . I think another reason I didn't get the job was because the interviewer wasn't very nice . She didnt give off a I work at a amusement park attitude which i fed off . Any other recruiter then I probably would've got it but I don't think I would've enjoyed working here anyway .

Interview Question – How would you sell a product to a customer ?   View Answer

Retail Interview

Retail
Upper Marlboro, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Six Flags in May 2011.

Interview Details – Apply Online
Call the next day and ask to set up an interview
It's a group interview and you must be very active and excited. Be prepared to perform a special talent you have and sale a product to the managers.
They tell you if you are hired that day.
From there you do a drug test and submit paper work.
You have a couple of training sessions and then your ready to work.

Interview Question – What is a talent you have? Can you perform it for the group?   Answer Question

Worked for Six Flags? Contribute to the Community!