Six Flags Interview Questions in Upper Marlboro, MD

Updated May 26, 2015

2.1

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

First there is a quick one-on-one interview where they basically get rid of the people who aren't serious. They only asked me two questions.

The group interview has an icebreaker (it was 2 truths and a lie game), then they began asking questions to the group.

~IMPORTANT~ Be sure to answer all the questions. They write down everyone who does answer/participate and may mark that against you if they are not forgiving.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Six Flags?   Answer Question
    • What animal would you want to be?   Answer Question
    • Explain what the Six Flags motto means to you.   Answer Question
    • Pitch yourself to the interviewer as if there was only one position to fill and there are multiple applicants.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work in your chosen department?   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD).

Interview

One on One interview was a fast 2 minute speed interview. I got asked a couple of generic (why do you think we should hire you?) questions. Then i had to wait and go into a room with a group of about 15 other people who were being interviewed, they talked to us about the park, we had to go up and interview ourselves and say something weird about us. We had to fill out a paper and then we all had to go be drug tested. They have you pee in a cup one by one and test it in front of you, if you fail then you can leave because they are not hiring you. Everyone in my group got hired but most of us didn't get scheduled for a couple weeks because they ended up over hiring in my section. We also got a tour of the park.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good candidate for six flags?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

interviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

applied online and got called in for a job nearly the next day. Interview process was done in a group form and eventually we all met with the manager alone. They told me that day that i recieved the job and it was a very unique process

Admissions Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online and then the next day I got emailed to set up an interview for a couple weeks later . Well I came and their were like 15 other people there and we had to sign in and fill out the new hire paper and then after a few minutes I got called for the interview .The interview wasn't what I expected from a amusement park .. I thought It be more fun but no . I think another reason I didn't get the job was because the interviewer wasn't very nice . She didnt give off a I work at a amusement park attitude which i fed off . Any other recruiter then I probably would've got it but I don't think I would've enjoyed working here anyway .

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a product to a customer ?   1 Answer

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

Apply Online
    Call the next day and ask to set up an interview
    It's a group interview and you must be very active and excited. Be prepared to perform a special talent you have and sale a product to the managers.
    They tell you if you are hired that day.
    From there you do a drug test and submit paper work.
    You have a couple of training sessions and then your ready to work.

Interview Questions

• What is a talent you have? Can you perform it for the group?   Answer Question

Retail- Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

Personal interview was short and sweet. Normal questions: "Why do you want to work for us?" "What can you bring to this company?", etc.

Group interview was fun and interactive. A lot of drawing on a white board to explain your answer to questions. Everyone was hired at the end.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was very standard.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Six Flags (Upper Marlboro, MD) in May 2009.

Interview

i applied onlne and was called back the same day to schedule an interview. During my interview I affirmed what position/section of the park I would be working in and scheduled to come back for an employment orientation. During the orientation I took some minor training on a computer to acclimate me to what I would be doing on the job.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any probing questions just where I'd like to work   1 Answer

Negotiation

None really since you are working at a position where there's limited advancement.