Six3 Systems

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Intelligence Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Six3 Systems.

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by Phone interview with two people.

Interview Question – Why do you want to do this type of work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiating. The salary was on the low side of the industry standard (but I had been offered lower offers by other competitors) and benefits were set in stone (writing).

IT Infrastructure Intern Interview

IT Infrastructure Intern
Sterling, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Six3 Systems in November 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication was made at a university job fair. Shortly after the fair, I was contacted via phone by the CIO of Six3 to schedule an interview. The interview process was lengthy, approx. 3-4 hours, and involved talking with multiple team members from the Infrastructure department. Two days after the interview, I was contacted again by the CIO who offered me the position.

Interview Question – The CIO likes to throw a curve ball and ask something along the lines of "How many gas stations are there along your commute from home?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted the initial offer as it was a raise from my previous salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Six3 Systems in November 2011.

Interview Details – Typical...

Interview Question – What is the difference between an array of object and an array of pointers?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – These people make promises that they don't keep. I got a verbal offer from the PM immediately after the technical interview but never heard back from them. When I talked to HR all I got was the runaround. They really need to work on their communications skills and follow through on their commitments.

Very Easy Interview

Security Specialist Interview

Security Specialist
Rosslyn, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Six3 Systems in February 2009.

Interview Details – The company was simply looking to land a contract and I had a good repertoire with the client, so my interview was not much of an issue. The only reason I was hired was for them to land a small contract (which they've tried to exploit and get me to turn the client for multiple additional positions).

Negotiation Details – Yes. Make sure you look up their GSA rates before you go to negotiate (and ask for 60% of whatever the rate is, because they'll offer you 40%).

Worked for Six3 Systems? Contribute to the Community!