Sixth Avenue Electronics Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

Sales Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sixth Avenue Electronics in March 2010.

When I first walked In I was taken into a plush room with flat panels all around the room. I was asked to sit down and the interview commenced. I handed in my resume and a was questioned on my experience in sales. I was able to give in my full account of experiences and previous jobs I've held in the past. The district manager seemed pleased and I basically got the position within 2 days of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you'll contribute to this company?   View Answer

Sales Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sixth Avenue Electronics in January 2009.

set uo through inked in and then received a call. met vp at his office piece of cake

Interview Questions
    negotiating with the vp was easy. I told them what i wanted they got back to me the following day

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sixth Avenue Electronics

Worked for Sixth Avenue Electronics? Contribute to the Community!