Sixth Avenue Electronics

• Popular Job Titles:
  • Sales (2)

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sixth Avenue Electronics in March 2010.

Interview Details – When I first walked In I was taken into a plush room with flat panels all around the room. I was asked to sit down and the interview commenced. I handed in my resume and a was questioned on my experience in sales. I was able to give in my full account of experiences and previous jobs I've held in the past. The district manager seemed pleased and I basically got the position within 2 days of the interview.

Interview Question – How do you think you'll contribute to this company?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sixth Avenue Electronics in January 2009.

Interview Details – set uo through inked in and then received a call. met vp at his office piece of cake

Interview Question – what do you want to get paid   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiating with the vp was easy. I told them what i wanted they got back to me the following day

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sixth Avenue Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sixth Avenue Electronics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sixth Avenue Electronics employees and interview candidates.