Sizewise

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sizewise

SharePoint Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sizewise in June 2014.

I was interviewed by two people. One conducted the interview somewhat like a professional the other commented and asked questions like he was interviewing someone being accused of a crime. I believe an interview goes both ways. I am interviewing the company and culture just like they are interviewing me. These two get an "F".

If you look at someone's resume and don't think they are qualified for the position, don't call them in just so you can laugh at them. You should also know something about the postion you are interviewing for.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sizewise in June 2012.

For my specific position, the hiring and interviewing process were quite enjoyable and fair. The management team valued my background and qualifications, while providing a very clear picture of the job responsibilities, rewards, and challenges. I was also able to meet all of the pertinent employees with whom I would be working and supporting.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing to difficult. They just wanted me to thoroughly understand the travel expectations - which was difficult to do until I was actually in the role. It was a position and a Company I enjoyed very much. It was my most enjoyable career role thus far, and I miss many of my former colleagues.   Answer Question