Skanska USA Civil

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

Interviewed at Skanska USA Civil

Interview Details – free plane ride to company site. typical questions at interviews. most questions were about yourself and the process of the work site. they tell you the job will be demanding, and their not lying about that. sometimes too demanding.

Negotiation Details – negotiation was by phone

CCTP Interview

CCTP

Interviewed at Skanska USA Civil

Interview Details – I got a call from a recruiter that had my resume during a recruitment event. We set up an interview that was easy. After more than 4 weeks I haven't still heard from them.

Interview Question – Easy interview questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was very detail oriented

Interview Question – Why us?   View Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Human Resources Director

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process last several months and was then told the job has been put on hold until further notice. Several 1:1 interviews with execs outside the HR department as well as all HR staff.

Interview Question – Describe your management style.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in August 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke with vice president on the phone about roll of project manager which led to a face to face. We met at a patio cafe, a very casual setting. Another meeting was concluding which afforded an opportunity for interaction with designers of a local firm. The interview was mainly about my past experience as noted on my resume. There were no tricky questions, just straight forward 'Let's get to know each other' conversation.

Interview Question – Would I be willing to work in Los Angles, CA.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – A more promising opportunity with greater personal rewards presented itself at the same time.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interview questions were based on the resume and were straight forward they prefer candidate based on experience more the experience you have chance of getting in

Interview Question – Tell me about some of your BPM experience   Answer Question

Worked for Skanska USA Civil? Contribute to the Community!