Skanska USA Civil Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 5, 2014
6 interviews

2.5

Field Engineer Interview

free plane ride to company site. typical questions at interviews. most questions were about yourself and the process of the work site. they tell you the job will be demanding, and their not lying about that. sometimes too demanding.

negotiation was by phone

CCTP Interview

I got a call from a recruiter that had my resume during a recruitment event. We set up an interview that was easy. After more than 4 weeks I haven't still heard from them.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in February 2011.

It was very detail oriented

Human Resources Director Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in March 2012.

Interview process last several months and was then told the job has been put on hold until further notice. Several 1:1 interviews with execs outside the HR department as well as all HR staff.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in August 2010.

Spoke with vice president on the phone about roll of project manager which led to a face to face. We met at a patio cafe, a very casual setting. Another meeting was concluding which afforded an opportunity for interaction with designers of a local firm. The interview was mainly about my past experience as noted on my resume. There were no tricky questions, just straight forward 'Let's get to know each other' conversation.

Interview Questions

A more promising opportunity with greater personal rewards presented itself at the same time.

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in July 2009.

Interview questions were based on the resume and were straight forward they prefer candidate based on experience more the experience you have chance of getting in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skanska USA Civil

Worked for Skanska USA Civil? Contribute to the Community!