Skanska USA Civil Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skanska USA Civil

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skanska USA Civil (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was given a phone interview by an HR representative the next day. At the end of the phone interview, I was asked to go into the office for a face-to-face interview the same week. In the office, I interviewed with the Chief Engineer under whom I would work. The interview process was very pleasant and also geared to finding out what I wanted in the workplace to see if we were a good fit. Everything happened very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the workplace? Give us an example of this in your past work experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skanska USA Civil (San Bernardino, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

This was a casual phone Interview. It went really well, the HR interviewer was very nice, and casual banter went back and forth during the duration of the interview. The entire phone call lasted about 45 minutes, and after I was told that I was a solid candidate and they would look at finding a project for me to work at. I was never contacted after, even after sending a thank you letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skanska USA Civil (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Skanska came to the University of Arizona campus, and offered a few of us interviews. Their interview was very calm, and chill, mainly asking me why i am interested in them. 3 weeks later their HR manager called me to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was more of a pitch by the company to sell me their internship program. The interviewer hardly asked me anything.

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

free plane ride to company site. typical questions at interviews. most questions were about yourself and the process of the work site. they tell you the job will be demanding, and their not lying about that. sometimes too demanding.

Negotiation

negotiation was by phone

CCTP Interview

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter that had my resume during a recruitment event. We set up an interview that was easy. After more than 4 weeks I haven't still heard from them.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skanska USA Civil (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

It was very detail oriented

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process last several months and was then told the job has been put on hold until further notice. Several 1:1 interviews with execs outside the HR department as well as all HR staff.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in August 2010.

Interview

Spoke with vice president on the phone about roll of project manager which led to a face to face. We met at a patio cafe, a very casual setting. Another meeting was concluding which afforded an opportunity for interaction with designers of a local firm. The interview was mainly about my past experience as noted on my resume. There were no tricky questions, just straight forward 'Let's get to know each other' conversation.

Interview Questions

A more promising opportunity with greater personal rewards presented itself at the same time.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skanska USA Civil in July 2009.

Interview

Interview questions were based on the resume and were straight forward they prefer candidate based on experience more the experience you have chance of getting in