SkillPath Corporate Strategies

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SkillPath Corporate Strategies

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies.

Typically one or two interviews with HR and one with Director and VP of Sales. There looking for consultative sales people so make sure you ask them a lot of open ended questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies in February 2014.

1st phone interview then met with a hiring manager after listening to a sample call and reviewed call

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything too difficult the focus was on the call review so take lots of notes and pay attention   Answer Question
    the base is what it is no negotiating but did have a couple of options for comp plan with uncapped commissions on both

Corporate Trainer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies in October 2013.

Company schedules regional interviews for trainers to train their products. Submit a copy of your work beforehand, and do a short presentation to hiring manager on a subject of your choice. those chosen are asked to come to corporate hq to learn products. training is non paid. Must purchase your own equipment (laptop/projector, etc)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies in July 2013.

Great process! Waiting to hear back

Interview Questions
    • What are some things you've overcame in your present position (no sales exp.)   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies.

You interview with one other candidate. The managers have no idea how to interview. Very immature and unprofessional process. Should have been my first clue that this place is a joke.

Interview Questions
    They pay everyone the same so there is not negotiation.

Trainer Interview

Asked to put together a 15-minute presentation using PowerPoint. Received totally bizarre feedback which told me nothing about my presentation. When I asked for clarification, he told me that he "didn't have his notes in front of him" but I did say "moving along" too often during my transitions (?!?!). He then said that maybe SkillPath didn't have any class offerings in my skill-set (so they took 6 hours of my life creating this presentation for nothing?). Really strange experience. For the record: I have been a self-employed trainer for over 10 years and have extensive theater experience. I know how to make a strong presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Not a single question asked about my background or experience. Especially strange because before the presentation, I was told NOT to introduce myself as the interviewers would get to know more about me after the presentation. Except nothing like that occurred. Not a single question.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies in January 2013.

The usual background check, references, and three interviews. Human Resources is transactional only during the process. The recruiters to all the hard work! The entire process took a week and a half to complete.

Interview Questions
    • I understood the position better than the interviewers.   Answer Question
    Easy, told them what I wanted. They agreed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies in December 2012.

You interview with one other person and the managers that interview are beyond unprofessional

Interview Questions
    Everyone is paid the same, there is not negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies in February 2011.

Meet the recruiter at a job fair and scheduled an interview for the following week. There were many people waiting to interview. We were first asked questions in a group setting and then were taken in to a classroom and listened to a tape recording of someone trying to sell the services. We then had to say how we would sell it better

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell the service better than the lady on the tape?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies in November 2010.

Panel interview was unexpected