SkillPath Corporate Strategies Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SkillPath Corporate Strategies

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies.

Interview

Typically one or two interviews with HR and one with Director and VP of Sales. There looking for consultative sales people so make sure you ask them a lot of open ended questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies (Mission, KS) in February 2014.

Interview

1st phone interview then met with a hiring manager after listening to a sample call and reviewed call

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything too difficult the focus was on the call review so take lots of notes and pay attention   Answer Question

Negotiation

the base is what it is no negotiating but did have a couple of options for comp plan with uncapped commissions on both

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies in October 2013.

Interview

Company schedules regional interviews for trainers to train their products. Submit a copy of your work beforehand, and do a short presentation to hiring manager on a subject of your choice. those chosen are asked to come to corporate hq to learn products. training is non paid. Must purchase your own equipment (laptop/projector, etc)

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies (Mission, KS) in July 2013.

Interview

Great process! Waiting to hear back

Interview Questions

• What are some things you've overcame in your present position (no sales exp.)   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies.

Interview

You interview with one other candidate. The managers have no idea how to interview. Very immature and unprofessional process. Should have been my first clue that this place is a joke.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay everyone the same so there is not negotiation.

Trainer Interview

Application

Interview

Asked to put together a 15-minute presentation using PowerPoint. Received totally bizarre feedback which told me nothing about my presentation. When I asked for clarification, he told me that he "didn't have his notes in front of him" but I did say "moving along" too often during my transitions (?!?!). He then said that maybe SkillPath didn't have any class offerings in my skill-set (so they took 6 hours of my life creating this presentation for nothing?). Really strange experience. For the record: I have been a self-employed trainer for over 10 years and have extensive theater experience. I know how to make a strong presentation.

Interview Questions

• Not a single question asked about my background or experience. Especially strange because before the presentation, I was told NOT to introduce myself as the interviewers would get to know more about me after the presentation. Except nothing like that occurred. Not a single question.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies in January 2013.

Interview

The usual background check, references, and three interviews. Human Resources is transactional only during the process. The recruiters to all the hard work! The entire process took a week and a half to complete.

Interview Questions

• I understood the position better than the interviewers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, told them what I wanted. They agreed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies (Mission, KS) in December 2012.

Interview

You interview with one other person and the managers that interview are beyond unprofessional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everyone is paid the same, there is not negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies (Kansas City, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

Meet the recruiter at a job fair and scheduled an interview for the following week. There were many people waiting to interview. We were first asked questions in a group setting and then were taken in to a classroom and listened to a tape recording of someone trying to sell the services. We then had to say how we would sell it better

Interview Questions

• How would you sell the service better than the lady on the tape?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SkillPath Corporate Strategies in November 2010.

Interview

Panel interview was unexpected