SkillSoft Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.2

Business Development Consultant Interview

Interview

Challenging interview process. Many stages, met with many people. Very friendly interviewers, overall very positive experience. Very helpful in regards to moving on to the next stage of interviewing. Was able to meet other members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current place of work?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SkillSoft in May 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with team leads. They all had their computers out and you could tell they were instant messaging back and fourth. Kind of unprofessional but oh well i wasn't the fit for them.

Customer Success Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SkillSoft (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

I was first approached by the SkillSoft HR manager at a college career fair. They scheduled two interviews, one phone interview with the HR manager and then one in person with my direct manager. After successful completion of each interview stage, they had me make a presentation a week later to see what my presentation style is like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Regional Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SkillSoft (Nashua, NH) in February 2015.

Interview

Intimidating but friendly. Maybe I could have been better prepared. They seem like a good company for an entry level position. A lot of questions but they didn't let me ask any. They seemed to be doing the interview just for the sake of it and had no interest in hiring me. Seems like they had someone lined up already.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SkillSoft in August 2014.

Interview

Initial call with Talent Acquisition Manager, who scheduled an initial phone conversation with the Hiring Manager. Hiring Manager didn't call at the requested time, and when I followed up with HR to reschedule the introductory call, the Hiring Manager never apologized or made mention of this missed communication. The phone interview was brusk, and then cut short. I followed up with an email and some additional reasons to consider me a good fit and hiring manager agreed to more time to talk. Another hour plus phone interview ensued on a very positive note, and I was given a task to develop a business plan. The next week we scheduled another call to review it, and again, the conversation took a negative turn because he was unhappy I didn't ask questions of him to develop the business plan, but overall he thought it was good. After agreeing to revise and review it for the following week, he simply responded via delayed email that they were continuing with the process and I had ask for clarification to learn that I was not being considered.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SkillSoft.

Interview

A series of interviews with HR and management. There were a total of5 interviews, the last one with the Vice President. Phone interview first with HR and then you are brought in to meet with the department managers and director.

Regional Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at SkillSoft (Nashua, NH) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty detailed and open about speaking with others in the org. Flew me to NH to interview with executive team.....very warm and nice. Be prepared to show your 3 years of W2s

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation

a guarantee signing bonus to help ge tthru the first 3 months. Base salary of 95,000 non neg

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SkillSoft (Washington, DC) in July 2012.

Interview

Hiring can be a combination of virtual and in-person meetings. Very informal and really focuses on the three key questions of: can you do the job?, will you love doing the job?, and will we enjoy working with you?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you would approach a global change management initiative.   Answer Question

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SkillSoft (Nashua, NH) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed 3 rounds, 1st by phone, then in person. Met with 4 people from various departments. The third interview was face to face with the hiring manager. Seems like there are great people here who are passionate about what they do.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SkillSoft (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process was pretty short, considering i had the right background and experience for the job. However, the answers i received to my questions about the compensation were deceitful, not that I was told outright lies, just that i wasn't told everything about the territory divisions and compensation plan when i asked.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work did you do?   1 Answer
    • How much money did you make?   1 Answer