SkillStorm Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SkillStorm

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SkillStorm in April 2014.

Skillstorm Rep met me at interview site. Provided encouragement and coaching on the position and the interviewers. Stuck around and provided introductions to interviewer and wished me well. Very positive and nurturing. Instilled confidence. The interview itself went well, although job description is not quite up to my actual duties.

Interview Questions
    • I felt quite confident during the interview process and was able to address most if not all questions/issues that came up.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Skillstorm had set fee.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SkillStorm in April 2008.

Applied online, called the recruiter after a week for not hearing back, set up a phone interview with recruiter, interviewed by phone with recruiter, interviewed by group panel in office, 1/2 day job shadowing session, phone call interview by VP, offer made and accepted.

Interview Questions

Worked for SkillStorm? Contribute to the Community!