Skirball Cultural Center Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skirball Cultural Center

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Skirball Cultural Center (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Was interviewed twice: initial interview and final candidates/second interview. Interviewed first with the two people I would be working directly under. Then second interview was with HR and a higher up so they both could get an overall impression and send their recommendation to the hiring manager. Took them over a month to get back to me on whether I got the job. I was told I would get a call with the final decision within a week after the second interview, but it took them a month to send me an email that they were going with the other candidate. Overall impression, great, friendly people, but they held me on by a thread for way too LONG.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your life story, what led you to apply to this position? They wanted a full narrative of your life that brings you to apply for this position.   Answer Question

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skirball Cultural Center (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The initial interview was over phone, and interviewer verified details within my resume. A follow up phone interview was scheduled within the week with a second Manager on the line. An in-person interview was scheduled a week later, and expect to meet with various members of management.

Interview Questions

• It is important to understand the Jewish culture, and history. Also, have a good understanding of Jewish dietary law.   Answer Question