Sky King

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant

I applied in-person and interviewed at Sky King.

Interview Details – all i did was state my name and why i was a great candidate and got hired.

Negotiation Details – RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant
Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sky King in March 2011.

Interview Details – As this was a commuter's position I had this interview over the phone. I spoke with a supervisor about my schedule, expectations, job prospects and more concerning the position. We mainly went over my application. She was very pleasant and easy to talk to. I almost felt like I was talking to a friend. By the end of the phone call she had given me the job and all the details that came with it.

Interview Question – What interests you about this line of work?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sky King? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sky King interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sky King employees and interview candidates.