Sky

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial and Operational Auditor Interview

Senior Financial and Operational Auditor
Livingston, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sky in February 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted via a recruitment advisor from sky via LinkedIn. She didn't seem to understand what the role was, although was very nice. She took my cv and put me forward for an interview with the head of audit.

Interview Question – How do i sell the need for an internal audit team to the chief executive?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Livingston, Scotland (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Sky in December 2012.

Interview Details – 1st stage was telephone interview with a couple of competency based questions, 2nd was interview over Skype with a more Senior Manager and was more of a general discussion around where I seen the role developing.

Interview Question – Really didn't find any questions all that difficult, the conversations were relaxed and friendly and centered on subjects I had a full working knowledge of.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Took their offer without negotiation as it was 5k more than my role at the time and that didn't take into account the additional benefits such as free Sky Tv and healthcare.

Home Service and Supply Graduate Interview

Home Service and Supply Graduate
Livingston, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Sky in April 2011.

Interview Details – I attended an assessment centre with 7 other candidates. There was an initial group exercise followed by an in-depth competency interview. I was then given a short tour of the facilities. The afternoon was an interview task where I was required to interview a member of the management team at Sky.

Interview Question – I was asked what I would do if I won the lottery!?!   Answer Question

Customer Advisor Interview

Customer Advisor
Livingston, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sky in August 2011.

Interview Details – Online application, submit CV and cover note.

If successful then you will be asked to sit an online assessment.

After assessment you will then be asked to participate in a telephone interview.

If you are doing well and are successful at the phone interview, you will then be asked to attend a face to face interview, where the interviewer will take you through the usual interview, asking why Sky should employe you. Then that interviewer will give you some documents that you need to read over, these documents are a guide to go through a telephone role play with a different interviewer.

Interview Question – I dont think there where any questions that could not be answered, the role play was the only thing that may throw you off.   View Answer

Worked for Sky? Contribute to the Community!