Sky Interview Questions in Livingston, Scotland

Updated Mar 27, 2015

3.2

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

1st stage a computer multiple choice questionnaire eg what is a firewall 2nd stage taken into a room on your own to do a presentation. Why sky, why you, qualities you have 3rd stage interview with 4 different people 4th stage role play in the call centre

Senior Financial and Operational Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted via a recruitment advisor from sky via LinkedIn. She didn't seem to understand what the role was, although was very nice. She took my cv and put me forward for an interview with the head of audit.

Interview Questions

• How do i sell the need for an internal audit team to the chief executive?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Brief and not very informative about what the role entailed. I found out very little about the company or role before I started and regretted joining. Sky, more than any other place I have ever worked, has good areas and bad areas, managers that have no clue and only some that are good. Overall they attempt to keep employees sweet with extra benefits like parties, events, occasional games but only pay lip service to real team togetherness. This starts form the interview process which is the weakest point - they hire quickly and get monkeys - and no amount of throwing peanuts is going to change a bad hire. It dilutes the company and makes it harder to succeed. If you get an interview - be prepared with good questions about why you want to join sky and really try hard to find out what you will be working on and a bit about the team you are working with. You may get in a good team with good people - if you're lucky.

Interview Questions

• Minor questions about previous work and experience.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

1st stage was telephone interview with a couple of competency based questions, 2nd was interview over Skype with a more Senior Manager and was more of a general discussion around where I seen the role developing.

Interview Questions

• Really didn't find any questions all that difficult, the conversations were relaxed and friendly and centered on subjects I had a full working knowledge of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took their offer without negotiation as it was 5k more than my role at the time and that didn't take into account the additional benefits such as free Sky Tv and healthcare.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Online application, submit CV and cover note. If successful then you will be asked to sit an online assessment. After assessment you will then be asked to participate in a telephone interview. If you are doing well and are successful at the phone interview, you will then be asked to attend a face to face interview, where the interviewer will take you through the usual interview, asking why Sky should employe you. Then that interviewer will give you some documents that you need to read over, these documents are a guide to go through a telephone role play with a different interviewer.

Interview Questions

• I dont think there where any questions that could not be answered, the role play was the only thing that may throw you off.   1 Answer

Home Service and Supply Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

I attended an assessment centre with 7 other candidates. There was an initial group exercise followed by an in-depth competency interview. I was then given a short tour of the facilities. The afternoon was an interview task where I was required to interview a member of the management team at Sky.