Sky News Arabia Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sky News Arabia

Planning Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sky News Arabia in September 2011.

Applied online because I knew that they were hiring. I got 2 job fail. was called upon my last application

Interview Questions

Executive Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sky News Arabia in June 2011.

I applied online for the job. HR came back to me with a date and time for the interview whaich was conducted on Skype. The pannel consisted of 4 senior manegers. They focused on editorial & manegerial aspects. 10 days later I got the job offer. My advice is to stay focused, be confident & challenge whenever you have been asked a silly question.

Interview Questions
    • background questions which I thought was not related to the job.   Answer Question
    Negotiations went fine, however HR treated me in a bad manner when my visa was delayed. The visa delayed for 6 months but they wouldn't compansate me for that period, they also stopped replying my emails for 2 months until I had to threatten to refuse the contract.