Sky

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Assistant Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sky in August 2009.

Interview Details – Your first stop is this little building that sits between the gate of the campus. This place serves as security and reception. Once they've notified your interviewer you've arrived, you'll then be walked over by the HR person to the specific building and room where your interview will take place.

The first thing they do is take a photocopy of your identifications and then you'll be led into a room to be interviewed the the HR person and the manager of the position you're being interviewed for.

Interview Question – You'll be given scenarios of situations that might occur at this job and you'll have to provide a convincing response as to what your solution would be to solve this crisis. Please note, that you would only have received a better understanding of the position a few minutes ago and whatever your response is will be judge for or against you getting this position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sky

Worked for Sky? Contribute to the Community!

Sky Videos

Sky – Why Work for Us?

We Believe in Better. It’s not just a slogan. Put simply, Believe in Better is our DNA. It’s how we approach everything; from creating game-changing entertainment and making our products effortless to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sky Production Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sky employees and interview candidates.