Sky

Sky Team Leader Interview Questions

4.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sky in May 2012.

After submitting my CV, I was asked to fill out an online questionaire, which is used to determine whether the applicant has the right behaviours/experience. I was then contacted by the Recruitment Team from the UK to setup a telephone interview with me. The interview involved asking me general team leadership and management CBI (Competency Based Interview) questions. Upon passing that I was invited to a first stage face-to-face interview. During this I was grouped with 3 of my rivals for the job and we were observed by 4 interviewers while being given the task of leading a mock meeting. During this we had a specific subject and had to come up with a solution. The interviewers are looking to see how you interact with each other and how you lead the group. They then score you based off this. After everyone has a chance to lead at least once, you are then given a break. After this you go into another CBI interview with one of the previous interviewers. Finally, after passing these two tests, I was offered a second-stage interview. This was a simulated coaching experience where I was given an employee personnel profile and asked to coach them. The interviewer acted as the coachee. There were two mock coaching sessions about 20-30 minutes each. After this you are either offered the job or given feedback as to why you didn't progress.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult aspect of the interview was the mock coaching session as it required you to deal with very difficult and intense situations.   View Answers (2)
Yes I was able to negotiate. My advice would be firm, but willing to accommodate. Sky is very popular and while they may be willing to improve the offer if you give them good reasons, they will not be amiss to offering to another individual if you come across as too hard.

Other Interview Reviews for Sky

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sky in January 2010.

spoke to the company with regards a tm job. asked a lot of questions on bskyb and what the companys vision was. was unable to answer this questions

Interview Questions