Sky Zone

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sky Zone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumelle, AR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumelle, AR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sky Zone in April 2014.

First you are asked to write an essay on how you can create a "wow" experience and you turn it in when the application is due. The next thing is the interview and after that is over you will receive a email if you are hired.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to yell across the room to show that I wasn't shy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sky Zone

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sky Zone.

The interview was not hard at all. I applied online and in about two hours I got a message from the manager to come in for an interview the following week. I prepared myself for this interview thinking i was going to be drilled with questions but i was not. The interview was too easy they asked me what was my favorite color and other childish things. I know they want to be creative but they do not hire people with some skill the company as a whole will be skill less.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sky Zone in August 2012.

The interview was fairly standard. The owner led me to believe schedulign would be flexible, but it is not. He was completely different after the interview. His wife also interviews girls. The managers there were nice, but I did nt get to meet them as expected. I would not have worked there if I knew the owner and his wife would be condescendign after hiring.

Interview Questions
    • The owner asked what suggestions I had. Turns out he was just getting ideas to take credit for them and avoid hiring other people.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Part time job, min wage.