Sky Zone

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Maumelle, AR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sky Zone in April 2014.

Interview Details – First you are asked to write an essay on how you can create a "wow" experience and you turn it in when the application is due. The next thing is the interview and after that is over you will receive a email if you are hired.

Interview Question – I was asked to yell across the room to show that I wasn't shy.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Doral, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sky Zone in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly standard. The owner led me to believe schedulign would be flexible, but it is not. He was completely different after the interview. His wife also interviews girls. The managers there were nice, but I did nt get to meet them as expected. I would not have worked there if I knew the owner and his wife would be condescendign after hiring.

Interview Question – The owner asked what suggestions I had. Turns out he was just getting ideas to take credit for them and avoid hiring other people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Part time job, min wage.

Worked for Sky Zone? Contribute to the Community!