Sky Zone Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

1.4

Court Monitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Met with the Manager and then the GM. Reviewed schooling and resume. FOCUS ON YOUR EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES. If you are a fun and energetic person, you will stand out from others trying to apply.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? What do you do outside of school?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cutler Bay, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Cutler Bay, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was welcoming and successful, I had got asked for a 2ND interview right on the spot because of my resume. It was great because it all happen so quickly but smooth!

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Sky Zone   1 Answer

Party Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Dayton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I didn't have one. I received a call to come in for unspecified reasons, I assumed an interview. When I got there, the manager that "interviewed" was dressed in sweatpants and a zip-up hoodie and had her hair pulled up in a bun. She basically approached me with papers and told me, "Well, you got the job. I'm assuming you want it or else you wouldn't have applied. Bring these back to my office when you're done filling them out." Really? I'm sorry, but that is just totally unprofessional and quite tacky. If I were the CEO of Sky Zone, I wouldn't want my managers representing the franchises in that manor.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone.

Interview

The interview was not hard at all. I applied online and in about two hours I got a message from the manager to come in for an interview the following week. I prepared myself for this interview thinking i was going to be drilled with questions but i was not. The interview was too easy they asked me what was my favorite color and other childish things. I know they want to be creative but they do not hire people with some skill the company as a whole will be skill less.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color?   1 Answer
    • What type of animal would you be and why?   1 Answer
    • What sports teams do you like?   1 Answer

Event Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online through a job site. I was called about the job about a week later and asked to come in for an interview the next day. I had the interview in Mid-Nov and still haven't heard anything back yet. I called about the job to follow up about a week ago and they said they are still hiring and that they were still really interested in me. Been almost a month and haven't heard anything back yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Maumelle, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

First you are asked to write an essay on how you can create a "wow" experience and you turn it in when the application is due. The next thing is the interview and after that is over you will receive a email if you are hired.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to yell across the room to show that I wasn't shy.   Answer Question

Cashier/Court Monitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Covina, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

3 Step process. First is a general interview where they ask you why you want the job and what makes you qualified for the position. Second, you do a performance to show you are outgoing. Last, is an interview with all the managers.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Saint Paul, MN) in December 2012.

Interview

Printed out an application, filled it out, and turned it in. Following week I did a follow up and called to see if they had the chance to see it. They said they'll look at it that day. The next day I received a call asking to come In for an interview. I went in for an interview the day after. They asked me standard questions, are you good with kids? What's your experience? Then I got offered the job the same day and begin training on the 21st. Fast, easy, and simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Doral, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was fairly standard. The owner led me to believe schedulign would be flexible, but it is not. He was completely different after the interview. His wife also interviews girls. The managers there were nice, but I did nt get to meet them as expected. I would not have worked there if I knew the owner and his wife would be condescendign after hiring.

Interview Questions

• The owner asked what suggestions I had. Turns out he was just getting ideas to take credit for them and avoid hiring other people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Part time job, min wage.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Torrance, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I asked the manager at the time if they were hiring, came back when they opened to get an application and dropped it off a few days later. Got a call from the new manager and they said they were going to hire me but were looking for a position. Ended up getting the job a few days later, 1:1 "interview". Hired on the spot. Currently they formal interview process is once the fire enough people they gather up all the applications, bring everybody in for a 15 min interview with 2 or 3 managers. You'll get a second degree in which they'll hire you on the spot. They hire 95% of the applicants then fire the ones that suck 3 weeks to a months later.