Sky Zone

4 candidate interviews

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Doral, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sky Zone in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly standard. The owner led me to believe schedulign would be flexible, but it is not. He was completely different after the interview. His wife also interviews girls. The managers there were nice, but I did nt get to meet them as expected. I would not have worked there if I knew the owner and his wife would be condescendign after hiring.

Interview Question – The owner asked what suggestions I had. Turns out he was just getting ideas to take credit for them and avoid hiring other people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Part time job, min wage.

Cashier/Court Monitor Interview

Cashier/Court Monitor
Covina, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sky Zone in June 2013.

Interview Details – 3 Step process. First is a general interview where they ask you why you want the job and what makes you qualified for the position. Second, you do a performance to show you are outgoing. Last, is an interview with all the managers.

Interview Question – What is your favorite pokemon and why?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Maumelle, AR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sky Zone in April 2014.

Interview Details – First you are asked to write an essay on how you can create a "wow" experience and you turn it in when the application is due. The next thing is the interview and after that is over you will receive a email if you are hired.

Interview Question – I was asked to yell across the room to show that I wasn't shy.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Associate
Saint Paul, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sky Zone in December 2012.

Interview Details – Printed out an application, filled it out, and turned it in. Following week I did a follow up and called to see if they had the chance to see it. They said they'll look at it that day. The next day I received a call asking to come In for an interview. I went in for an interview the day after. They asked me standard questions, are you good with kids? What's your experience? Then I got offered the job the same day and begin training on the 21st. Fast, easy, and simple.

Interview Question – What makes you a better candidate to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, minimum wage.

Worked for Sky Zone? Contribute to the Community!